The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #61
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Next: Linz & Luxembourg | ranked # 29 !!

she BETTER wins Linz,and hopefully Agi gets that WC too..
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #62
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
now all those losses make sense.

http://sport.cas.sk/clanok/181893/ha...-ju-ranil.html

Daniela and her boyfriend Marco broke up. in the article stands, that she is very unhappy and suffering and also it reflects her game. hopefully she will come back soon. GL Dani.
i had no idea she even had a boyfriend

edit: oh, that old man was a boyfriend

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #63
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #64
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
she doesnt deserve it,but i feel she really needs the points
This.

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #65
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Daniela is still so fragile!
i know she broke up with her boyfriend but rather than let that affect her game, work that negativity into new motivation, get fired up!, get a better physicality when you play, shes looking down in the dumps so of coarse is playing like that, thought in tokyo that ai would've helped her, but she lost to kimiko injured :S, now an early loss in beijing!,
Daniela cant feel sorry for herself anymore, she'll always be my favourite partly due to her sensitivity but reaching the end of her game, she should at least try to break out of this shell thats doomed her over the years for so long, i dont wanna see 'i dont believe'and fragile daniela anymore, she got out of that in 07 and 08, why go back now?

gahhh
oh well im frustrated and sad for daniela, but i really think she needs cahill back on her team and good old mummy
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #66
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I guess one shouldn't date their trainer/coach guy

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #67
country flag DiscoStick

Didn't know where else to put it.

Quote:
You might think that playing on Centre Court at Wimbledon would be the scariest thing that Daniela Hantuchova has ever done. After all, the whole world is watching on tv. Imagine how you’d feel. But no, there’s something else.
When she was younger she was as good at playing the piano as she is now at playing tennis. Like tennis, she had to spend countless hours practising. And like tennis, she eventually had to play in front of lots of people. For a child, that can be quite an intimidating experience.

“I did some pretty big concerts, and I can tell you I’ve never, ever been so nervous in my life,” said the number two seed at the Generali Ladies. “When I was about 13, 14, a couple of hundred at least would be watching, maybe a thousand. It was scary stuff, but it prepared me well for the tennis circuit so it was good.

“I really enjoyed playing. It was very difficult time-wise because I had my school in the morning, tennis practise, then piano, then tennis again and then study in the evening. So I was finishing my day at 11, 11.30. Every day was like that from eight o’clock in the morning, and I loved it because there wasn’t any one second I had some free time. I couldn’t understand the kids when they were saying they were so bored. I never knew anything like that.”

You’ll already have gathered that Daniela is not just some dumb, one-dimensional tennis player. But there’s more. She could have gone to university, but as she was so good at tennis she decided to take that path instead.

Was that a difficult decision?
“Yes, it was a really tough one because after finishing high school I thought for sure I was going to continue, and I had some really good offers and studying always felt to me like it was part of my life. Especially for my parents it had been very important too, because with tennis you never know so you always have to have another option for if something happens to you. So it was kind of a tough one, but I knew if I wanted to do this properly there wouldn’t be enough time for me to do both.”

And what did she excel at in her studies?
“Mathematics and physics. The high school I went to is the best in Slovakia and it mainly goes in that direction, computers. My father and brother went to the same school. My parents and my brother and my grandmother are the brainy ones. I don’t feel I’ve done anything compared to them.”
She’s perhaps being overly modest there, but she does have a point. Her father, Igor, is a computer scientist, her mother, Marianna, is a toxicologist, and her older brother, Igor, is an architect. Some family. Just imagine what the conversation at the dinner table might be like.

Back to the piano playing for a moment. It wasn’t pop she was playing. She only did classical. You can just imagine her, can’t you, sitting elegantly on her stool, long hair down her back, a smart evening gown, tinkling away on the stage.

Something else at which Daniela excels is her dress sense. She is well known as one of the most stylish players on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, has done countless fashion shoots, and she admits, “I am very interested in fashion. I like anything that’s glamorous, with a lot of class. Usually I prefer things that are different to things that people are used to seeing. I just love that part of my life and it’s something that I definitely want to get involved with more after I finish with my tennis.”

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 01:13 AM   #68
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

Daniela Hantuchova wants to play in the block!
Source: plus one day / ĽUDMILA Lukáčová
11. October 2010, 10:00

ON native Slovakia arrived only a few days. For plus one day made an exception and granted an interview. Although in Bratislava, most of the time spent on training. After docvičila, we sat down for coffee, where we Daniela Hantuchova answered the questions without any problems. The company did it with her brother Igor girlfriend Lucia. As Daniel says, to moments with your family always enjoyed the most.

Daniel, apparently have problems with the arm. How do you feel now?
- My arm hurt longer-term and I am afraid that this is a little worse. But the problem is that in the eleven months since my training, matches from this round will simply not speak during the season. Arm me worried in April before the Fed Cupom, but still play with him, even if it is not easy.

What do you intend to do with it?
- When finished the tournament and I have time off, so surely I must go to properly investigate, where they found what the team can do next. You know when you're in a roundabout, you can not find time and space for you to walk two days after doctors. Always fixes it somehow, I managed to train and play. But as soon as I end this season, I begin to address. Since I play tennis for 15 years, signed it on the shoulder. But I believe it will be fine.

It probably is not easy to go to the match, played it a hundred percent and perceive the fact that you can hurt a bit ...
- It is not easy, but if you are tennis courts, so you focus on the game and at full power. Everything else stop seen.

To my knowledge, so frequently accompanies you to your mama tournaments. It is up to each tournament?
- When I was a little, so she went everywhere with me, which was understandable. Today we no longer selected matches, so you can not say that it would be for each. This is for those like her.

When you return from somewhere, you're on the plane and say that finally going home, where it is? Where is home for you?
- Certainly in Slovakia. I Slovenka than turnips, so clearly here. Wherever I am in the world, is still home for me where I was born, where my family and friends. At the heart of Slovakia, and I am proud of it. For me it was nice when I could have represented Slovakia at the world championships, it was in 2002. First I ran the Fed Cup match in the Canary Islands now and then I flew to the world championships in Los Angeles, where we beat the Spaniard.

It is not you sometimes regret that Slovakia spend relatively little time?
- Of course, I'm sorry, because all I have here. For example, when we returned from the Fed Cup final in Manchester and we flew over the Tatras, Poprad I saw, so I burst into tears up. I love Slovakia.

However, if you reside vMonaku. Why?
- I got excellent conditions for training, in addition there is a very good climate. Can I go to train throughout the year, in addition to the stadium is about a minute from the house where I live.

How does it feel when you still need to move from one end of the world to the other and essentially your life takes place only in hotel rooms?
- Fifteen years as I live, during which time the man tends to slow, although it is not winning. I often happens that when you wake in the morning, so I might take a while to realize where I am. Even now, I flew from America, two days I was in Slovakia and soon I flew to Asia. Cases are still packed and you just move from one place to another. For example, recently I have now finally been taken in case a brother who brought me from Miami even in March. Until then, there was no time, but it is true that I have some things there that I had lacked. (Laughter)

Miss you as Slovak cuisine?
- Or do not say clearly that is missing. Also, steamed buns, tomato soup. You know how many times when I'm abroad, think of it as I would have a good Slovak food? On the other hand, also for this reason that we live in apartments where the kitchen, so we sometimes can cook something typical of our. Although most cooks these goodies my mom.

How many a year flown?
- That I can tell you exactly, is this 100-one thousand miles. For example, now when I flew to Tokyo, the captain came to me that if I do not want to go look into the cockpit. It was an experience. We started talking there and I'm joking, let him beware that we accidentally nezarozprávali. I tell him, do not look at me that you did not deviate from the track. (Laughter)

When you are in Slovakia, where the best relax?
- In recent years about the best in the castle in Hungary, which belongs to my brother and his girlfriend. Beautifully done it there, it's a great place and very well-there feel.

They say you're a true fan of the series jojkárskeho Prefab.
- I truly am. Each evening, the look on the internet and I really tangled. I like the series and has not missed a lot. If you need to know the contents of the last part of housing, no problem you say. (Laughter)

If you approached the creators, or you would not want to host the show, would you go into it?
- Definitely yes, it would make me happy.

Time will have come a day when to say goodbye to tennis career. Can you estimate when it may come?
- Hard to say. When I was younger, so I'm told that good, so if and when retiring, but now I know that these things are unpredictable. Only one thing is certain - when the team come to an end, so I want to say that I did for my best and I played as best I knew.

I learned about you that are interested and charity with his brother and helping HIV positive children in Cambodia. Why this project?
- Because a man should not be egotistical. You know in life I have been fortunate that I am doing what I enjoy and I was wrong. And therefore would not be fair of me if I deal with it nepodelila also to those who need it most. In life, there must be a rule that when you come into the path of happiness and success, the SHARE team. We must not be egotistical. When I was at a tournament in India and there I saw the terrible conditions in which kids grow up, tore up my heart. Then I realized what my problems are compared with those with those people.

@google translate.
http://www.pluska.sk/sport/sport-bul...ku.html#clanok
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #69
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

I think this's the castle in Hungary of her brother

OUTSIDE

INSIDE

They transform it into a hotel called The Chateau Földváry.
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 02:03 AM   #70
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
So her arm still hurts?

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #71
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Dani's arm Get it fixed soon!
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:04 PM   #72
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Nice chateau.
Igor is an architect, right?

They could team up and create an hotel empire.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 06:15 AM   #73
country flag Loz46

Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of

Love the pool.

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|| D'Express_46|
Loz46 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #74
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Next: Luxembourg, Bali | ranked # 30 !!

Announced today, Slovakian glamour girl Daniela Hantuchova confirmed her attendance at the Brisbane International for the third year in a row.

In a major endorsement of the event, Hantuchova is joined by Marcos Baghdatis, Mardy Fish and Richard Gasquet who has also attended the tournament since its inaugural year in 2009.

Hantuchova said she is excited to be returning to Brisbane and playing a strong field in the lead-up to the Australian Open.

“I have some great memories from the Brisbane International,” Hantuchova said.

“Not only does the event provide fantastic facilities and a great atmosphere with a tennis-friendly crowd but it provides the best lead-in preparation for the Australian Open with a similar court surface and climate.

“The Brisbane International has built a reputation on the WTA circuit as one of the best tournaments on the Tour and this is why I keep returning year after year.

“I love Australia and I am looking forward to playing some challenging tennis against a quality line-up in the lead-up to the Australian Open.”
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #75
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Next: Luxembourg, Bali | ranked # 30 !!

Yew! Only an hour drive for me and I'm in Brisbane so I'm there
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote