The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #691
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

Despite losing to Zvonareva, Townsend, Azarenka and etc, Daniela is having a very nice practice in WTT.
I'm glad she's playing it.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #692
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

Daniela beat Hingis 5-2 and Fischman 5-0 but yday she lost 3-5 to Govortsova
Her singles matches are all so bad...
I can't imagine what will happen when the USO QF points come off...
She would barely enter an INTL event!

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 10:20 AM   #693
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

If she can manage to do somewhat well in the us season and get a seeding for the open, making a 3r. Would that cushion the blow a bit of her ranking drop
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 08:18 PM   #694
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah, I hope she can have a great US Open series...fingers crossed.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 08:56 PM   #695
Richie's

I only wish she put on some basic trainings. She needs to collect around 600+ points to have chance for a Top 50 spot at season end.

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 08:57 PM   #696
Richie's

Daniela spends her 700 th week in Top 100 this week!

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #697
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Daniela spends her 700 th week in Top 100 this week!
Amazing! What a career!

Daniela beat Lepchenko last night 5-3. Played pretty well!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 08:07 AM   #698
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100!

Bagelled by Govortsova in WTT. I can't.

The Aviators lost as well.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #699
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100!

Daniela's schedule for the rest of year:

US Open - New York

Hong Kong (the week after US Open)
Tokyo
Wuhan
Beijing
Tianjin

and most probably (if ranking allows)
Moscow.

6 weeks in row! She could have solid chances for a title if she heads to Quebec instead of Hong Kong and Guangzhu instead of Tokyo.

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #700
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Daniela's schedule for the rest of year:

US Open - New York

Hong Kong (the week after US Open)
Tokyo
Wuhan
Beijing
Tianjin

and most probably (if ranking allows)
Moscow.

6 weeks in row! She could have solid chances for a title if she heads to Quebec instead of Hong Kong and Guangzhu instead of Tokyo.
horrible...i miss the old european indoor tournaments... leipzig, linz, zurrich, luxembourg, filderstadt...
SlovakTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #701
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlovakTennisFan View Post
horrible...i miss the old european indoor tournaments... leipzig, linz, zurrich, luxembourg, filderstadt...
omg i miss the european indoor too!!!!
what happened
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #702
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
omg i miss the european indoor too!!!!
what happened
China and its endless supplies of money.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #703
Richie's

Hong Kong has a pretty weak entry list, Only Strycova and Peng stands after Daniela. If only she could play a 60% of her abilites... This is a title in the dish.