The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #676
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

Shit shit shit
Ahhhh I hope she gets better soon
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #677
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

ohnoitsmchl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #678
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all

this always happens to her, when she finally finds her form and plays some nice tennis... hoping for clay season
SlovakTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:58 PM   #679
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
from her Facebook page!....

After doing rehab for my knee for the last weeks very happy to b back on court!makes u appreciate much more to be able just to play this wonderfull sport!

Very happy to announce I'm going to work with Peter Lundgren who has coached the one and onlyRoger Federer*and many other great players! There is so much I can learn from him and i have a lot of respect for what he has done with his players

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:07 AM   #680
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

that didnt seem to take long, i heard it was an ACL? or was that wrong, in which case, FANTASTIC!!! and positive vibes from the coach selection
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:10 AM   #681
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #682
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Why is it so quiet in the cocktail party?! Where are u guys?
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #683
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Someone make a Miami thread!
The draw isn't too bad.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #684

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Daniela got a Wildcard to Marrakech! She will be top seed.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #685
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
Apparently Daniela got a Wildcard to Marrakech! She will be top seed.
Interesting!! Don't think she's ever played there before.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:56 AM   #686
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan View Post
Interesting!! Don't think she's ever played there before.
She did, last year, she lost to Olga Puchkova in the 1st round. A shitfest of the highest order and I loved every minute of it

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 02:36 AM   #687
country flag AK-DH Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She did, last year, she lost to Olga Puchkova in the 1st round. A shitfest of the highest order and I loved every minute of it
Wow can;t believe I missed, it... anyway glad she's playing. Hope she does better this year.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #688
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

It's good she's playing a tournament like this, instead of waiting for Madrid and Rome...She needs to win some matches on gravel before RG. I had the feeling she's feeling quite comfortable though, judging by her performance in Charleston...

What about doubles, who is she gonna pair up with for the gravel season? I hope not Parra-Santonja..ugh. Maybe she should team up with Agnieszka again, that was a good pairing.
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #689

Marrakech draw out! someone make a thread!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM   #690

Someone want to make the Madrid thread?
It plays like a hard court so maybe there's a chance, but it's a tough draw.

Vinci rd 1.
Woz or Makarova rd 2.
Aga / Kuzzy / Buttchard rd 3.