The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 12:27 AM   #661
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

watched the match from 4:4 in first til 1:4 in second set... daniela played really good tennis, she had more winners than kerber and just a few errors... stats were like 24W/15UE, so it looks like a winner´s stats...but kerber was fantastic in tiebreak and in the second set of course... she was like a wall a everything got back, hit some unbelievable shots from bad positions... but daniela looked really good, so i hope for some nice matches soon
slovakia will lose this tie for sure, even if biggest star of slovak sport nowadays-dominika () manage to win against kerber somehow, petkovic is in decent form and there is no chance to win doubles against goerges/groenefeld of course
SlovakTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #662
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin!

Doha:
1R: Ivanovic

Yet another match against Ana
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #663
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

She lost 7-5 1-0 by retired ...oh my please this is not a serious injury

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #664
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

She never retires so i hope it's not serious.... As shame it had to end like that. She looked like she was hitting well, from what I've seen so far
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #665
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully nothing serious. Get well soon Dani.
Hope she updates about the injury
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #666
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Im hoping its precautionary because cibulkova retired aswell, so maybe they were both tired coming from fed, i dunno

edit!!!

i saw the highlights on youtube and though nothing was explained i think its the right foot again!!! oh god please let this be ok!!!

Last edited by Tim_Danielafan6 : Feb 11th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #667
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
Im hoping its precautionary because cibulkova retired aswell, so maybe they were both tired coming from fed, i dunno

edit!!!

i saw the highlights on youtube and though nothing was explained i think its the right foot again!!! oh god please let this be ok!!!
Looks like she jarred her knee lunging for an Ivanovic return,and it just locked up on her. Hopefully there is no tear.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #668
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I'm shocked Daniela played a good level of tennis. 5-3* lead and lost the set 5-7... Well, classic Daniela's score.
I hope she's ok!
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #669
Richie's

Just watched in on YouTube. Her on court attitude was actally too good!
She had her chances in 1st set. 5-3*, 5-5* DU. and *5-6 40-0 but she blew it.
Never mind Dani. The most important is that you can still produce good tennis.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #670
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

she played really good tennis until 5-3*, especially her returns were good

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:07 AM   #671
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

well its official, she's torn a ligament in her knee and will be out for a few weeks, knee injuries are tough! im so nervous about this!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #672
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

oh no! wishing her a speedy recovery. Get well soon Dani
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #673
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Had no idea she was in any kind of pain in FED CUP..but hope this will only be a few weeks. It doesn't sound too bad from what she described on her Facebook post, but u never know.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:37 AM   #674
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #675
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

It was a ligament tear. That's awful.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote