The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:21 PM   #631
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Highlight of '13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Just glad this year is over to be honest. Outside of Birmingham and the US Open,she has really struggled. And who can have imagined that the Hingis reunion would be such a letdown?

Next year will be better.

I second that
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #632
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to vote for Dani in the popularity contest!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=616857

Currently third of her group at 109 votes behind Venus and Maria, and only the first four make the cut and she leads Goerges by one vote and Bartoli by 9.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM   #633
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=618657 vote for her in the QF of it now too!!!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #634
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

bump. shes going through in 5th right now, but a vote from losing it.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #635
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

Interview from Slovak magazine

7 Secrets of Daniela Hantuchova : That you did not know about it

That Daniela Hantuchova ( 30 ) is our best tennis player , you know . Although it is one of the most beautiful Slovak sportswomen . But you guessed that ...

1 It has an allergy to grass?

At tournaments, which are played on grass , I have problems with it . Although I take anti-allergy drugs , but especially in the spring is the season when I really do not take . When rozkýcham in training , yet it can withstand , worse, if it happens to me at the game. I've experienced several times that it just came to me when I adopt service . A small soul I TRPL , or to endure until the ball comes to me , or even before you sneeze .

2 It depends on sweets ?

I love sweets and especially Nutella , which I can eat at one sitting full cup . When I was a few years ago with the brand work , I received a monthly five-liter pack and I never last long . My fitness coach , although it is not excited , but I have to discipline myself enough to know I say - no , today I give you sweet . Fortunately , I'm not the type who would sweat moves sadness rather give them when I was in psychological well-being . Most often as a reward for a hilarious game .

3 the weakness of the Italians ?

I like Southern types , they have in them something that another man is missing . They are very courteous , attentive , the woman gave the impression that the woofer of the universe , and that feeling is priceless . I know what I mean , I've lived through some relations with the Italians , who also taught me how to enjoy life and their typical dolce vita . I have nothing against either Slovak men , but at home I got acquainted with a little more difficult , because I do not know if they like me as a woman or as Daniela Hantuchova . But the partners in my life I've always had good luck .

4 It has dozens of shoes that you have never neobula ?

They are women whose weakness is jewelery , and also to spend on handbags , and I have the shoe addiction . Seriously . I buy shoes at every opportunity and dare not even guess how many of them in my closet . But there is also a lot of couples that are still packaged in a box and label , because I 've never had to wear. The shop I can not resist them first and then forget them or would you rather obujem also where I feel comfortable .

Years ago I had a stress fracture of the foot, so today I will not sit down every model . One of my favorite denim from Louis Vuitton , the company that I wear most often and then only the passive , the fashion police criticized , why am I still on your feet the same sandals .

5th Refuses Facebook and social networking ?

Me and Facebook ? There never see me again , because I was not tempted at all . I think that social networking a waste of time . People not cease to live a normal life and work only in the virtual . I see it on my friends, when I sit with them somewhere in the company . Instead of talking to each other , they are just hanging on your profile and amortized on a facebook friend , who was not unfamiliar . I use only mail and phone , and when long hours of waiting at airports rather read a book or call our . I know , maybe I'm the last to social networking rejects , and I'll probably look old-fashioned , but I think Facebook is broken.

6 After career starts living as a fashion designer ?

s a fashion designer ?I love fashion . Childhood . It started with the fact that I like every little girl dressed dolls , however it is not over passion , even though I grew up . Whenever during tournaments come to a new city , I povymetať shops . But it's not just about shopping , I honestly read a foreign fashion magazines , watch trends and my friends , who are dedicated to styling , say that I feel for the good combination of clothes .

But I prefer dresses . Recently I was in New York found a beautiful piece , but I could not decide on just one color , so I chose them in three different shades . For sports brands , I even already suggested , I created his own line of clothes and I really enjoyed it . So I know what I'll do when I finish with a tennis career . Maybe I will give the fashion runway .

7 Once the big and rich , buy your own yacht ?

I live in Monaco , where I always keep in mind as anchor on the coast of beautiful boats and dreaming that one day I too have your own yacht . I like not only the ship , but also a strong car and I love speed . This deviation is known athletes , and so I bought the first car Porsche Boxter . At tournaments, athletes ride , driving in there too do not enjoy , and therefore I like to sit behind the wheel and dupnem gas .

While I am free , I can not afford it , but it will probably change if one day I have a family . Today I am thirty years, and once I thought that at this age I already married with two children live somewhere in Tuscany . But it is otherwise . Tennis still entertains me , it's my life and yet it while pulling on the court . After all my rivals Venus , Serena and Lina are older than me and still manage to win.

http://www.pluska.sk/zena/celebrity/...-netusili.html @ google translate
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #636
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=621217 VOTE FOR DANIELA!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #637
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Daniela begins her 2014 campaign in Brisbane,along with 6 members of the top 10.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #638

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Daniela begins her 2014 campaign in Brisbane,along with 6 members of the top 10.
Dumb.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:58 AM   #639
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
Dumb.
How so? She obviously enjoys playing there.

Last edited by Nalby fan : Nov 21st, 2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #640

Quote:
How so? She obviously enjoys playing there.
have you seen the line up? she could play a smaller tournament to get the seeding, as she is on the cusp.

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #641
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

How great is our teammate training with the world's great tennis Hantuchova, which has been enjoying the beautiful views offered places Antennas Albir. a large train with increases up to 22% slope .... but have been worth

https://www.facebook.com/specsavers....26179450840996

DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #642
country flag Nalby fan

After Brisbane,Daniela will play Sydney,as per usual. Again,6 of the world's top 10 will be in attendance.
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #643
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
After Brisbane,Daniela will play Sydney,as per usual. Again,6 of the world's top 10 will be in attendance.
she has nothing to lose, it is not like she is young and her career will last for next 10 years, maybe this is her last season so why not to take these chances and take some big scalps? the draw can still fall down for Dani like in USO this year for example

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #644
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I have a bad feeling about Dani retiring next year at the Fed Cup or Indian Wells... After Tokyo she said something like "I've always had so much fun in this tournament over the years" and the way she said it got me worried I hope I'm wrong

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #645
country flag Nalby fan

On a more positive note,she said recently that she still aims to play in Rio,but who really knows?