The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #571
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

Maybe Estoril as well. She is down as an alternate.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #572
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

Hantuchova won yet another Fed Cup heart award!
Just wondering how she will preform in SF against Russia.
I guess if Slovaks play just good, they can handle the Russian power of Nastia, MariaK and Vesnina/Makarova.

To be honest, Daniela playing 65% of her would be enough for MaKiri and challenge Nastya. Dominika's wins are needed here....
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #573
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Madrid MDWC for Dani
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #574
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Great news, make the most of it Dani!

Beat Kirilenko 6-2 6-4 in Fed Cup today to help Slovakia to a 2-0 lead. Her highest ranked win since she beat Errani at the start of the year. Though you can never really read too much into Dani's Fed Cup performances because she always seems to raise her game for the team. She needs to become a bit more selfish and learn to play like that for herself all year round
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #575
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Madrid against Stephens - let's hope Sloane's Slump continues. If she wins that, probably against Petra. COME ON DANIIIIIIIIIIIII. And would someone be a darling and create the thread?
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #576
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela is playing Q in Rome, on a very tough draw. She must play solid clay tennis to qualify.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #577
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Daniela Hantuchova: ´I work to be back in the Top 10´

Quote:
During the meeting with the fans that took place at adidas stand of the Foro Italico, Daniela Hantuchova conceded some moments of her time to us of Tennis World Italy for a short interview.

Is there any specific reason that caused the break with Claudio Pistolesi?
“Absolutely not. Everything has been always went well with Claudio… he’s a marvellous person, very nice, it was very pleasant to work with him. Last year I was a bit unlucky, I had to stop for some months due to my injury, so we separated with mutual consent. But this year has started brilliant. Claudio helped me a lot, thanks to him my play has noticeably improved.”

What are you missing to be back at Top 10?
“I just have to work hard, give the best of me everyday, inside and outside the court, make the effort to improve myself both on the play point of view, both on the physical point of view. The current level of the female tennis is very high, so I know it’s not easy to be on top. But I’m ready to try, I want to do my best.”

How much does it matter to lose in the Fed Cup?
“Surely it wasn’t the worse of my career. To me it was a real privilege playing in Fed Cup, we also arrived very close to the final. We were a bit unlucky, first of all in the match between Cibulkova and Kirilenko that was the most important one. Then against Makarova I was really close to victory, but she played in an incredible way. I just can say I’m satisfied, we had our shots. We’ll have another opportunity next year.”

What do you dream to do at the end of your career?
“ I really love fashion and one day I hope to have a lot of time to dedicate to my this great passion.”
Tennis World

Very misleading headline

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #578
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

A couple of questions: How has her start to this year been brilliant,and what exactly did Claudio do that improved her game?
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #579
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Anyone know if and where Dani is playing after Birmingham?
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM   #580
country flag Nalby fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Anyone know if and where Dani is playing after Birmingham?
The Slovak press stated that she would be playing in Hertogenbosch. She isn't down on the entry list as of this moment-maybe she has been promised a wildcard?
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #581
country flag leebeasy

Thanks! Strange that she didn't enter though...
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:50 PM   #582
Richie's

Daniela is playing in Birmingham for sure. After that, I think she will take a week break and then head to Wimbledon.
I know that she was expecting a MD WC from Eastbourne which (still) didn't come. But who knows...

Actually, there is no point to enter a tournament before a Slam, specially for her and specially now as she sucks getting a win, even in MMs. Maybe it's better to relax and prepare well for a Slam.
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:25 PM   #583
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Taking solace in the fact she was able to stretch JJ a bit (on clay, too). Hoping for some good results on grass. R16 at Wimbledon would be nice.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM   #584
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

I'll let somebody else make the thread so I don't curse Dani but here's her first 3 rounds at Wimbledon apparently:

Klara Zakopalova vs. Daniela Hantuchova
Nina Bratchikova vs. Annika Beck
Olga Govortsova vs. Simona Halep
Michaella Krajicek vs. Na Li

3-1 record vs. Zakopalova. Could hardly have asked for a nicer section to earn some valuable points, but we all know how Dani loves to screw up these golden opportunities.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM   #585
country flag Nalby fan

Lost the last match against Kookie though,with some classic Daniela fuckery. Klara has posted some good results at Wimbledon in recent years,So I won't look beyond her for the moment.