The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #496
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Close to Top 30

Dani's Sofia blog:

http://www.wtatennis.com/blog/201210...257191_2963517

(didn't know where else to post this)

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:55 AM   #497
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

You know whats's really shit?

If you play Sofia it has to count to your ranking, so Dani could actually lose points here, and about 5 places in the rankings.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:54 PM   #498
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodil. View Post
You know whats's really shit?

If you play Sofia it has to count to your ranking, so Dani could actually lose points here, and about 5 places in the rankings.
really i thought u were guaranteed ranking points by qualifying? even if u dont win a match?
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 11:38 PM   #499
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

As long as Daniela plays all 3 matches she'll get 75 points keeping her around no.32
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #500
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Worst YER since 1999

No 32 in Year End Rankings (most probably) and this is the worst YER since the end of 2001, when she was No 38.

What to say Dani, what so say and what to wish...

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:09 PM   #501
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Worst YER since 2001

I'm not even bothered that she lost ALL 3 MATCHES in Sofia.

I was glad she even qualified, by default.

It's the manner in which she lost.

I watched all 3 shitfests and it was painful.

Against Vinci there was nothing. Against Caro she had all the chances in the world, her opponent was not playing well and she kept bringing up BP, all for nothing. In the third set I was sitting waiting for the massive error on the BP and I kid you not that when she was 40-0 up in that last game I knew she would lose it

Then tonight she hit a great patch and then once again was stuck serving to stay in the match. Saves 3 match points only to chuck it away

It was so horribly predictable. Is it a coincidence that the whole time she is playing well to get in to a winning position then blows it?

Her winning ratio on big points is horrendous. Tonight, 3 swing-away points to stay in the match and she does it. Then a crucial deuce and she rips the errors

This week was all mental.

PopCon 2013.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:53 AM   #502
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Not to worry,in her blog she said she was happy with her play this week. So that's alright then.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:38 AM   #503
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she won't worry
If she cares/worries about something, she should give some thoughts on how to improve things.
Till the end of 2007, Daniela is playing the same tennis. And the changes she did was totally the wrong ones. She just can't hit FH or BH with spins (from BS), she can't serve well, ball toss is terrible, movement is even bad, missing volleys, don't know how to hit smashes...

Anyway, it's the end of the year. All these stuff from Daniela, all these years.... make you feel disappointed and in general I can not have fun watching her matches... Not any more.

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:44 AM   #504
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Not to worry,in her blog she said she was happy with her play this week. So that's alright then.
Maybe there is something we are missing?

If she lost but was trying out something new that would be fine. The only new addition to her game seems to be an additional 20 UEs per match

Seriously, her gorundstrokes are wild

I personally am very unhappy with this week.

PopCon 2013.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:38 PM   #505
Richie's

^ Like all those who follow Daniela 10+ years now. It's sad seeing her playing like this.

I want to mention the prize money issue. On a year that Top 16 have earned more than 1 million USD, Daniela ended up with less than 500.000 USD. Even Hradecka won more money from her singles tournaments

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #506
country flag $uricate

Remember and vot here people;

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470829

PopCon 2013.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #507
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
^ Like all those who follow Daniela 10+ years now. It's sad seeing her playing like this.

I want to mention the prize money issue. On a year that Top 16 have earned more than 1 million USD, Daniela ended up with less than 500.000 USD. Even Hradecka won more money from her singles tournaments
I agree.

I guess you have to get used to the fact she's getting older.

I still remember Wimbledon 2002 like it was yesterday

PopCon 2013.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #508
Richie's

Peng def. Hantuchova 6/4 6/3 on Singapore's exibition match ()
I just can not imagine the start of 2013 season. The Sofia matches may look like heavenly tennis in front of what's coming!*
So many point coming off quickly and I doubt she will be able to re-capture the 1/5 of them untill IW. Saddly, the worst from Daniela is yet to come. It will be like hell for her.

*The reports from Singapore's match are pretty bad about her tennis and the way she played, even if it was an exibition.

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #509
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Daniela will play an exhibition match against Gajdosova December 22 in Queensland right before Brisbane. http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Hantuc...icolo7159.html
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #510
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Daniela lost the match to Gajdosova 1-6 5-7.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote