The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:56 AM   #466
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Another USO tragic performance.

Claudio Pistolesi has been fired.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM   #467
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Another USO tragic performance.

Is this true?...I'm happy ..Dani needs a coach who will focus on her strength and weakness...

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM   #468
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Where'd you hear that, Nalby fan? Great news if true.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #469
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Where'd you hear that, Nalby fan? Great news if true.
Check out www.ubitennis.com-the Italian version. The article is there.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:18 PM   #470
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should get Carlos Rodriguez once Na fires him next week.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #471
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

I think a good coach could do her game good. Please get a decent coach... As for the gear sponsor, I hope she goes back to Nike, but I don't think she will. Maybe a new and coming brand?
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #472
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
I think a good coach could do her game good. Please get a decent coach... As for the gear sponsor, I hope she goes back to Nike, but I don't think she will. Maybe a new and coming brand?
Someone cool like Lacoste or K-Swiss.

I don't even know how useful a coach would be now.

I just wish I had a time-machine to go back to 2002 and change the way things went.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #473
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

But she can't She was GS champion material but there have also been other extremely talented players that haven't achieved 1/4 of Dani's career, like Mirjana Lucic for example

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #474
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her and Pistolesi working together and I thought it was a decent relationship, cept he didnt pay enough attention in the doubles and she was pissed off a lil I think. She needs Darren Cahill.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #475
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Also is Daniela with Sergio Garcia? He was at her practice and every match. I sat with him

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #476
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

That would be really cool, I've always liked Sergio, I'd love it if he was with Daniela, much better than the Italian grandpa And I agree, Darren Cahill would make an excellent coach for Dani

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #477
country flag Nalby fan

Sergio is great,I'm a huge fan,but he is quite the playboy!

Let's hope it goes well.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #478
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
Saw her and Pistolesi working together and I thought it was a decent relationship, cept he didnt pay enough attention in the doubles and she was pissed off a lil I think. She needs Darren Cahill.
I agree. Darren would be a good pic. He seems to understand Daniela's game alot. He actually has talked about her a decent amount of ESPN. So it seems that he believes in her game(which is important). I wonder who the options are for her right now.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #479
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Well, the only thing that's obvious is that she needs a change. She can't be on the tour like this...completely useless...
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #480
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sergio Garcia's pact with tennis star Daniela Hantuchova behind upturn in form

Garcia has credited his recent return to form to the Slovakian tennis player. In a career that remains of the underachieving variety, Hantuchova has, like Garcia, allowed her insecurities to obstruct her grand slam dreams. So this decidedly odd couple pledged to do something about it.

“I wasn’t too excited about my game after last month’s USPGA,” said Garcia. “I made a little deal with a friend of mine. We should keep our heads up, no matter what happens.”

The friend in question happened to be a certain blonde whom Garcia visited last week at the US Open. His appearance in New York predictably sent the gossip columns scrambling, particularly in the light of the famous alliance between Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki.

“Daniela and I have been friends for a while and we see each other when we can,” said Garcia, whose long-term girlfriend is Wales’s Nicola Horrex. “The idea was, when we are playing our sports, not to get too down when things don’t go well.”

The vow had an instant impact for Garcia with victory in last month’s Wyndham Championship, which cemented his Ryder Cup berth, and then a third place in the following week’s FedEx Cup opener, the Barclays. Alas, Hantuchova, now out of the world’s top 40, has been forced to keep positive in light of last week’s first-round exit in the singles, doubles and mixed doubles at the US Open.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/gol...n-in-form.html

They seem to be great friends. But why oh why do golfers always have such an effect on WTA players?! Especially when their careers go from strength to strength. But hopefully this 'pact' will have a positive effect on Dani's career and keep her going. Also, I don't think she will retire any time soon, going on what Garcia says

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote