The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2010, 10:43 PM   #31
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom |Interview of DESERT MAGAZINE Dubai 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa20 View Post
Yeah, she was the best player by miles.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #32
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Dani withdraw from Rosmalen '10 - Going Eastbourne?

Voted, she basically single-handedly won Slovakia the tie.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM   #33
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Dani withdraw from Rosmalen '10 - Going Eastbourne!

Daniela will play Eastbourne and Wimbledon.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #34
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Dani withdraw from Rosmalen '10 - Going Eastbourne!

http://www.danielahantuchova.com/diary.html?id=29

Hello From Monte Carlo!
2010-05-17

Hi everybody. I'm preparing in Monte Carlo for the upcoming French Open, which I'm very excited about, as the Grand Slams are always the highlights of the year for me.

On Sunday we took a little break between practices so we went to see Formula One racing. Thanks to our friend Alex, we had amazing seats that were almost right on the track. We were at the beautiful hotel "The Paris" and it was a great experience to experience the live atmosphere. It was not only great to attend such a glamorous event but also to be able to see how fast those guys really drive through the city - normally we drive 50kph there, and they're going 280kph :-)

I will write to you soon from Paris...

Until then, with love, Dani :-)

P.S. In the picture below there's my mother (top right) and my brother's girlfriend Lucia (bottom right). You can go to my new photo gallery, Dani's Off-Court Gallery, to see big versions of all of those photos - click here!

She's looking really good in those photos.
Why is she in an hotel? She doesn't have an appartement/condo/flat/whatever in Monte Carlo?
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM   #35
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Maybe she wanted to stay with all her family?
She looks so beautiful in those pictures!

I'm optimistically excited about the French. I hope she can at least one win there. She needs to hurry up and get back into the top 20.
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #36
country flag Wiggly

Just watched Iron Man II last night and that hotel is featured in the film.
It is quite a classy hotel, I must say.
Old May 21st, 2010, 05:12 AM   #37
country flag Loz46

Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of

so jealous.

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|| D'Express_46|
Loz46 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:37 AM   #38
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Daniela didn't win the Fed Cup Heart Award, Yanina Wickmayer did.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:51 PM   #39
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Slovakia VS Czech Republic in SVK for FED Cup 2011

Slovakia will play against Czech Republic for the 1st round of Fed Cup World Group 2011.

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM   #40
country flag PMRD44

PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Slovakia VS Czech Republic in SVK for FED Cup 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDaniela View Post
Slovakia will play against Czech Republic for the 1st round of Fed Cup World Group 2011.

That's a great draw! And the Slovaks will be at home.

The other matches are Australia hosting Italy, Russia hosting France and Belgium hosting the US.
PMRD44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:26 PM   #41
country flag A_S

A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future A_S has a brilliant future

Does she actually write these? It seems such a turn around - Media Savy dani from Media avoiding dani?!
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #42
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

slovaks have a chance here.
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #43
Richie's

Daniela's schedul for the rest of the year: Tokyo, Beijing, Linz, Luxembourg!

Finally, she will be back in Linz!!!

Old Sep 10th, 2010, 01:28 AM   #44
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Schedul till years end: Tokyo, Beijing, Linz, Luxembour

No Seoul or even Tashkent

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #45
country flag jrb3

jrb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully she really comes to Linz.
I would love it!
jrb3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote