The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #421
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Dani's missing from Roland Garro

Let's hope Daniela actually gets on court to wear it!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #422
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Dani's missing from Roland Garro

So annoying that the draw at RG is falling apart and danka was not there to take advantage. I bet if she had, it wouldn't have gone her way, as usual
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #423
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Those dresses aren't fantastic, they look a bit like something the sportswear companies would have come up with in the late nineties/early 00's, but I'm just glad we'll finally be rid of that godawful yellow and red monstrosity that's been plaguing every Adidas girl since Melbourne.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #424
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helio_c View Post
So annoying that the draw at RG is falling apart and danka was not there to take advantage. I bet if she had, it wouldn't have gone her way, as usual
She would have undoubtedly drawn Venus round one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Those dresses aren't fantastic, they look a bit like something the sportswear companies would have come up with in the late nineties/early 00's, but I'm just glad we'll finally be rid of that godawful yellow and red monstrosity that's been plaguing every Adidas girl since Melbourne.
Me too.

The Burger King employee look was not befitting.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #425
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

Hantuchova’s health concerns
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
http://eastbournetennis.com/2012/06/...alth-concerns/
not interview.
but “personal reasons” is left foot injury right?
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #426
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I love how they used the word looming in the article

And a picture from ten years ago

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #427
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Why don't Adidas just give Dani the Stella McCartney line?

She's the most high-fashion Adidas player.

They could even give it to Woz and Dani. Would it hurt to have 2 players wearing it?

I don't mind the outfits shown though.
Guys, sports fashion needs a big discussion. Adidas isn't an open minded company. They've never been close to that and will never do anything good.
I'll give an example.
Adidas spends almost 45 million US dollars per year to sponsor Katy Perry. Can you imagine that? They do not give a shit about tennis, believe me. Their design team are all 40+ "old men and women" who didn't have a clue what tennis means. And I can give this info to you because I've some talks during RG here in Paris with some friends who are working for Adidas.
Adidas is paying Ivanovic 50% higher than Daniela. With their sales (in general) being as low as never before, I doubt for their future.

But anyway, let's focus on Daniela and not her clothes. I think no one is expecting something interesting from her sponsor It's just which outfit is more pathetic and in which we will laugh more
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #428
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

Then there was the one announcing the opening of the new development at Edgbaston’s leafy Priory Club, a project in which the LTA has invested £5 million in, despite it being at arguably the most upmarket sports club in the whole of the Midlands.
With an apparent lack of imagination, the opening ceremony in Birmingham is to be performed by Daniela Hantuchova .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...#ixzz1x1Lt4XIq
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #429
country flag K17

Lubomir Soucek: Slovakia hopes to fetch 3 golds
interview on Dr. Lubomir Soucek, Head of Media Communication Slovak Olympic Committee,Jun 6, 2012 12:47 Moscow Time

Could you name sportsmen who are most likely to take prize-winning places?
"Hopefully, also in tennis players like Dania Hantuchova or Dominika Cibulkova will be able to fight for a medal."

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_06_06/77222830/
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #430
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

FED CUP 2013:

World Group: Serbia vs Slovakia

Once again, Slovaks will play against Serbians
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #431
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Fed CUP 13: vs Serbia

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=it...-sharapova.cnn

Daniela appears on CNN to talk about the French Open

I was so surprised and delighted that CNN would ask her, but then again this is the international version. I wouldn't have expected this from the US version

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #432
country flag K17

http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-eve...n-Priory-Club/
08/06/2012
Hantuchova opens new Indoor Tennis Centre at Edgbaston Priory Club

“I love coming back to Birmingham and I have got good memories of playing here. I was pleased to reach the final last year but hopefully I can win the AEGON Classic this year.”

in the CNN interview, how she's saying she's so eager to come back, is like, talking about her "crepes with nutella".
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #433
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hantuchova: Errani is playing great clay-court tennis

Daniela Hantuchova, who was the last person to beat Sara Errani at Roland Garros, believes the tournament’s surprise package deserves all the good things that come her way

When Sara Errani fell in the second round of last year’s French Open there weren’t many people tipping her as a future champion in Paris. But her opponent that day, Daniela Hantuchova, can see why the diminutive Italian has got to where she is.

“Yes I was thinking about that,” said Hantuchova, who officially opened the new indoor tennis centre at the Edgbaston Priory Club in Birmingham yesterday. “Last year I beat her quite comfortably but she is a great fighter and I think she improved very much this year.

“She worked on a few things in her game and she also changed her racket, which I think was the key for her.” The 5ft 4in Italian switched to a longer-body Babolat frame at the beginning of the year to provide her with more power and reach.

Errani, who has already won three clay-court titles this year in Acapulco, Barcelona and Budapest, saw off three former Grand Slam champions in the form of Ana Ivanovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova and Sam Stosur to reach the final, but despite her great run she will still go into today’s match-up with Maria Sharapova as the considerable underdog. The Russian, who will officially become the new world No.1 on Monday when the rankings are updated, has eased through the draw for the loss of only one set.

So who’s Hantuchova putting her money on? “It’s tough. I mean, obviously Sara is playing great clay-court tennis but Maria has the experience of winning Slams already and that’s huge.

“I am very happy for Sara because she is a very nice girl,” added the Slovakian world No.18. “She plays very hard and she really deserves all the things she has done in her career.”
http://www.tennishead.net/news/on-to...y-court-tennis

Classy as usual

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #434
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Seeded #27 for Wimbledon !
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #435
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Seeded #27 for Wimbledon !
If not for the stupid injury,she would have been a higher seeed

This seeding is not good at all,could face Sharapova,Azarenka,Kvitova or Serena already in r3,but could also draw Stosur .Let´s hope she draws the aussie though I just KNOW who she´s getting
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote