The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #391
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Rome/Brussels. RG in dang

I think we should not expect anything in Brussels (if she plays), even in RG, Birmingham and Eastourne.
It will take quite long (for her) to come back on her normal level. As it's been posted here, exactely the same story of 2008.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #392
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Rome/(Brussels). RG in da

Hantuchova is OUT of Brussels...

I'd rather have her skip RG and focus on the grass season.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #393
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Rome/(Brussels). RG in da

http://www.24hod.sk/daniela-hantucho...-cl195393.html
She won't play before Roland Garros,Paris is questionable.

Will it be better if she just completely skips clay? ((
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #394
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

did she injure herself again? I could't find any other reasons...
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #395
country flag K17

http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-u...b02a786d862bb6

With Daniela Hantuchova and Mandy Minella, the organizer was then announced on Tuesday evening at the premises of the sponsor Enovos the first two participants.

http://www.bglbnpparibas-open.lu/fr/events.php

Wednesday, October 17, 2012
10 pm: Students of "Sportlycée" visiting ± 17.00 pm: "Daniela Hantuchova 10th anniversary celebration" BGL BNP Paribas in BGL BNP Paribas Village
20.00 hrs: "Daniela Hantuchova 10th anniversary celebration" Walking dinner. Invited to the VIP Club BGL BNP Paribas

The fact that BGL BNP Paribas Open Luxembourg enjoy great popularity among players of the WTA Tour is no longer a secret.
An actress, who for ten years now is in the top 30 ranking World women, particularly seems to like the tournament in the Grand Duchy: Daniela Hantuchova.
The Slovakian, who lives in Monaco, is the only player in the 22 years of tournament history that, for the tenth time, the successful selection directly in the main draw of the tournament with 220 000 dollars.
A fact to be celebrated. Wednesday will be under the sign of the finalist in 2007, aged 29 years: during the "10th anniversary celebration Daniela," Hantuchova, among others, its presence honnorera cocktails for guests at BGL BNP Paribas VIP.

will that be the end of the world?
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #396
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Daniela is out of Brussels. RG in high danger. It's (exactely) the same injury and the same story as 2008. It's sad.
My information says she got injured because she changed the way she's training.

Luxembourg is an Octagon event, so

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #397
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Yes. Daniela is out of Brussels. RG in high danger. It's (exactely) the same injury and the same story as 2008. It's sad.
My information says she got injured because she changed the way she's training.

Luxembourg is an Octagon event, so
Interesting. I thought she injured herself by rolling her foot on clay in Bratislava,and then made the situation worse by playing through pain in the Fed Cup tie. I know she changed fitness trainers for this year. Did that have anything to do with it?
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #398
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Brussels|RG in high dange

Dani withdraws from RG

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #399
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Brussels|RG in high dange

Poor Dani!

Really hope she returns in Birmingham so I can see her play.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM   #400
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

get well soon Dani

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:05 PM   #401
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Ohnoes
Get well soon Dani!
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:10 PM   #402
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooo

Shouldn't have played that damn tie

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:21 PM   #403
Richie's

Poor Daniela to miss another RG
She will back in Wimbledon, I think.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:49 AM   #404
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela withdrew from Roland Gar

Most of my faves are hurt tight now. Its especially bad when your #1 is out

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM   #405
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela withdrew from Roland Gar

Dani please get well soon.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote