The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM   #376
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Injury break of Tour, moving No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Doubles is usless, specially playing with Domi against top teams. She may give a try in mixed where her chances winning the medal are bigger.
Playing with whom?

Does Slovakia have any decent male players?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:28 PM   #377
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Injury break of Tour, new high 1

^^ Lacko, Lukas @ 65 in singles. Polasek, Filip @ 23 in doubles. Mertinak, Michal @ 63 doubles.
Playing with Cibulkova on grass can be just a walking bye.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #378
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Injury break of Tour, new high 1

Officially OUT of Madrid

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #379
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

When will she be back?
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #380
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

I love that she's 17 and hasn't even picked up a racket in a few weeks. Imagine if she was actually playing....
Hopefully she can take advantage of this when she comes back, but I feel like if doesn't come back soon she'll fall lower in the rankings. Health is most important, but I'm hoping she can get back on court asap.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #381
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R View Post
When will she be back?
I think Rome is pretty much out of question. I read somewhere that she hopes to be back from Brussels
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #382
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela talks about Mozart, Adele and Golf

http://www.thetennisspace.com/off-co...dele-and-golf/

Daniela Hantuchova tells The Tennis Space how she relaxes away from tennis.

By playing the piano
“I went to a musical school for eight years where most of the stuff I had to play was classical piano – a lot of things from Beethoven, Mozart and Bach. At the moment I’m into Adele’s song, Someone Like You, which I’m trying to learn. I love playing the piano as it takes my mind away from everything. It’s a great way for me to relax.”

On the golf course
“I love playing golf. It’s coming along quite well, thanks to my very good friend Sergio Garcia, who has given me great tips to improve my game. That has helped and I’m playing much better now, thanks to him. I love getting away from tennis and playing nine holes from time to time. Obviously I don’t have enough time to have a proper handicap, but I got a hole in one once in Perth, when I was there for the Hopman Cup. That was awesome.”
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #383
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Rome/Brussels. RG in dang

Daniela withdrew from Rome. She may withdraw from Brussels as well and hope for Roland Garros. It's shame because with R2/R3 in Madrid she ould climbed on No 16 in rankings. She will rmain in Top 20, @ No 18.
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #384
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Out of Rome/Brussels. RG in dang

Why the Olympic years It's like 2008 all over again.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #385
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Will she get stuck with zeroes on her ranking for missing Rome and Madrid or can she take her next best tournaments because she was physically unable to play?
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #386
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately,she'll definitely take a zero for Madrid,as that is a Premier Mandatory. Rome is a Premier 5 tournament,and the rules might be different for that one-losing last years points is as bad enough as it is.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #387
Richie's

Daniela didn't take part in Rome because she said she had no time to practice. This statement gives an opportunity for Brussels. RG could be in danger.
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #388
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Does that mean she will enter Brussels and she just needs this week to practice?
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #389
country flag mik loves dani

mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light mik loves dani is a glorious beacon of light

omg come back Daniela... I'm following Iveta, and she's not cutting the mustard!!!
SIMONA HALEP (PREVIOUSLYHADLARGEBREASTSEVERYONEGETDISSAPOINTEDW HENREDUCED)
LINA STANCIUTE (ITFJOURNEYWOMANWHOISHOT)

LOOK OUT FOR BRIGITTE BECK AN AUSSIE UP AND COMER!
mik loves dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #390
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

"Daniela Hantuchova is scheduled to play at Brussels next week." @WTAtoday

so it's possible...

Cibulkova and Husarova are doing well these days.
so it's also possible...
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote