The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 12:22 PM   #316
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Up & Down, here we go No 20!

Anyone watching Fed Cup? Dani is making things hard
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 12:25 PM   #317
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Up & Down, here we go No 20!

Lost the first set 6-7
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM   #318
country flag leebeasy

Lost 6-7, 4-6
Wasted chances both sets Awful play.
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM   #319
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

and the horrible performances continue.....she needs to fix her serve
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 01:34 PM   #320
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I guess she's quite done this year. Nothing to show since Pattaya. Absolutely nothing (exept QF of Dubai). She's so off.... And there is no reason for that. She's almost a month out of Tour now and coming up with this pathetic lost?

I don't think so she will beat LDL easily... Or maybe not at all.
What to say Daniela.... Once again, less than circumstances.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 02:02 PM   #321
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Fed Cup: 6-7 4-6 to SSE

Oh Dani

Got broken with an absolutely wretched game in the first set(2DF's) and then wasted 4-2* 0-40 in the second set.

The injury to her left heel did seem to impair her-it was excruciating to see how often she was yanked out of position on her forehand side. And,as ever,her composure went AWOL on the big points.

She was rather cranky out there as well.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 07:10 PM   #322
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Fed Cup: 6-7 4-6 to SSE

No more excuses left for Daniela.
Playing No 60 (?) + something and I think she didn't try at all.
Is it possible to stay 2 meters away form the baseline to receive 2nd serve? :OMG: This is pathetic. + losing a set point on 1st serve.

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #323
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Fed Cup: SVK - ESP 2-1

Daniela playing like a random idiot on the deciding RR

This is the most pathetic situation i've seen her into in long time.

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:02 PM   #324
Richie's

I bet she received money to lose both RR. There is no other reason for this pathetic preformance on such an important matches.

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:11 PM   #325
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Bagel omg she is killing whole Slovakia...
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:13 PM   #326
Richie's

0-6 to Dominguez Lino. Playing like a rookie club player. She may retire right now and let Cibulkova/Rybarikova to play doubles.

The most pathetic preformance I've seen, EVER.

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM   #327
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Fed Cup: 0-6 to LDL !!!

Won a game

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:25 PM   #328
country flag Otlichno
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Wins a game!
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM   #329
Richie's

4-0* 2nd set went to 4-3*

This girl should retire. She\s just a shame on court right now, win or lose this match.

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM   #330
country flag Otlichno
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

6 games in a row.

Then 4 games in a row.

Then 3 games in a row.
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote