The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #301
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Takes it easy and drives up No 1

interview on April 10,2012
http://www.24hod.sk/fedcupovy-zapas-...-cl192012.html

Dani is currently training @ Bratislava with Magdalena Rybarikova.

As she said, she was knocked down during Indian Wells, still not healthy in Miami and weather there didn't help. Clay season would be difficult...
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #302
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Takes it easy and drives up No 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by K17 View Post
Pistolesi: “Hantuchova ragazza eccezionale”(Hantuchova is a great girl)

Here is a recent interview on Pistolesi (audio in Italian)
http://www.spaziotennis.com/2012/04/...chova-daniela/

Can anybody give a translation...many thanks
He said that she began the season very well, she's back in the top 20 after a long time and she has already won a tournament in Pattaya. He defines her as an etraordinary woman, very polite, professional, very emotional on court (something they will work on to try to handle it).
then he draws a comparison with Soderling (he was his coach last year I think) saying that both can generate powerful groundstrokes and that he wants to enrich her game, to improve her serve and her mental toughness
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #303
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Next tournaments: (Fed Cup WG Play Offs), Stuttgart, Madrid, Rome and maybe Strasbourg

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #304
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R View Post
He said that she began the season very well, she's back in the top 20 after a long time and she has already won a tournament in Pattaya. He defines her as an etraordinary woman, very polite, professional, very emotional on court (something they will work on to try to handle it).
then he draws a comparison with Soderling (he was his coach last year I think) saying that both can generate powerful groundstrokes and that he wants to enrich her game, to improve her serve and her mental toughness
Claudio does have a worrying tendency to come up with absolute A-grade bullshit-he wrote in his 'Pistol Corner' blog that Daniela was playing top ten level tennis against Ivanovic in Miami.

A winners-unforced errors differential of -26(19-45) and an implosion in the crucial second set TB is more characteristic of a player struggling to get into the top 50.

Last edited by Nalby fan : Apr 11th, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #305
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

well translated, thank you
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #306
country flag K17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Claudio does have a worrying tendency to come up with absolute A-grade bullshit-he wote in his 'Pistol Corner' blog that Daniela was playing top ten level tennis against Ivanovic in Miami.

A winners-unforced errors differential of -26(19-45) and an implosion in the crucial second set TB is more characteristic of a player struggling to get into the top 50.

Claudio must be funny in person.
I doubt whether he's coaching Dani a bit or not...over-optimistic...maybe Italian
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #307
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

It's said on GM that Daniela will play Brussels (as No 8 seed)...
I think it would be better to enter in Strasbourg where she will eb No 2 seed after looming No 1 Franny.

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #308
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Next tournaments: (Fed Cup WG Play Offs), Stuttgart, Madrid, Rome and maybe Strasbourg
She's on the entry list for Brussels.
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #309
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
It's said on GM that Daniela will play Brussels (as No 8 seed)...
I think it would be better to enter in Strasbourg where she will eb No 2 seed after looming No 1 Franny.
Daniela still fancies herself as a top-10 player

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #310
Richie's

^ Always, untill the end of time
Well, Brussels will be another joke, with seeds falling one by one.
But I don't see the reason enetering there instead of Strasbourg.

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #311
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

More ranking points? The field looks pretty weak for a premier.
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #312
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K17 View Post
well translated, thank you
You're welcome
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #313
Richie's

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
More ranking points? The field looks pretty weak for a premier.
Strasbourg is more

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #314
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Up & Down, here we go No 20!

JJ moved two spots up and made Daniela landing in No 20
Next week, Daniela will climb to No 19 again as Stuttrart points are coming off, so baby Julia says good bye to Top 20!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #315
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Up & Down, here we go No 20!

Quote:
Hantuchova and Arvidsson receive Heart Awards

Hantuchova was recognised in the World Group and World Group II first round category, with two singles wins in Slovak Republic’s World Group II first round win over France. She has donated her cheque for $6000 to the children's ward of her hometown hospital in Poprad.

Hantuchova said: “It’s something very special to me. Awards like this mean more than any trophy I have because it’s for the fans and that’s what you play tennis for. Because the match was played in Slovakia, the cheque is going to my home city where I was born in Poprad to the hospital for the kids department.”
Full article: http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...rt-awards.aspx

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote