The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #286
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela: Why I (still) play Tenn

Daniela says that's she just recovering from it, so it looks like even if she had beaten Zakopolova she'd have had to have pulled out...

One positive is that she got the virus early this week so she should be well recovered for Miami..
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #287
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela: Why I (still) play Tenn

Well that makes the loss a little easier to take, assuming it was affecting her during the match.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #288
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Hantuchova: "Olympics is why I play"

http://2012.itftennis.com/olympics/n...hy-i-play.aspx

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #289
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Please, everytime she sets up big goals for herself she fails miserably. Watch her lose in the 1st round of the Olympics.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #290
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Dani wins the Fed Cup Heart Award!
http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...art-award.aspx
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:16 AM   #291
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

It's good news

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:21 PM   #292
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela won the HEART award from

COngrats!

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:50 AM   #293
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela won 1 match during March

March was a really poor month from Daniela.
After the title in Pattaya, she gave it up somehow, despite reaching the QF of Dubai. But after Dubai, it seems and you can see it on her game style, she looks quite tired.

She came in IW, losing the opening match to Zakopalova and win only a match in Miami. So, Daniela has almost 2 month to rest and prepare for the next events.

The next tournament for her in Stuttgart, where all Top 20 will be present

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:53 PM   #294
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela won 1 match in 2 months

Not playing Charleston?
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:56 PM   #295
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela won 1 match in 2 months

She plays fed cup first though...right before Stuttgart
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:17 PM   #296
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

She should've played Charleston... she's done well in the past there.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #297
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Plus she's got Cynthia B. Zimmerman to help her out.
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #298
Richie's

At least, she has a lot of time to recove, to think and plan the rest of her season.
She should be ready after such a long break as se took it easy after Dubai.

The good news are she'll be ranked 19th after Charleston (20 if Pavlyuchenkova reach the SF). With almost a month to work and be ready on clay, she should get some wins on FC and Stuttgart.

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #299
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Takes it easy and drives up No 1

Vote http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=21225175
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #300
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Takes it easy and drives up No 1

Pistolesi: “Hantuchova ragazza eccezionale”(Hantuchova is a great girl)

Here is a recent interview on Pistolesi (audio in Italian)
http://www.spaziotennis.com/2012/04/...chova-daniela/

Can anybody give a translation...many thanks
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote