The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #271
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| FED CUP: SVK d. FRA 3-2!

Slovakia have drawn Spain away in the Fed Cup.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #272
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Slovakia have drawn Spain away in the Fed Cup.
and they´re playing in my homeland. Will be tough on clay,but I believe they´ll have their chances!
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #273
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| FED CUP: SVK vs ESP WG PlayOff

Better than draw USA, AUS or GER
It all depends on Spaniard team (the players) and how ready will be Dominika and Daniela.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #274
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
and they´re playing in my homeland. Will be tough on clay,but I believe they´ll have their chances!
Think you'll be able to watch? Have they said where in Spain?

Nice draw but MJMS on slow clay will drop shot Dani until she loses her mind.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #275
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Think you'll be able to watch? Have they said where in Spain?

Nice draw but MJMS on slow clay will drop shot Dani until she loses her mind.
If I remember correctly,the Spanish Fed signed a contract with a city called Lleida,which would be the place where the Spanish Fed Cup team would play at home,but I don´t know if this contract has expired,because as far as I remember,the said contract would run out this year..So like I said,I can´t tell for sure,but as soon as some news are published,I´ll report you all!

Well,the tie is far away(2 months ),but I don´t think is an easy draw as you may think. MJMS has been injured and has played her first tournament this year this week,but she seems to be healthy. AMG after what happened to her ankle in Melbourne is healthy again too. CSN retired this week against Ivanovic,and don´t know what was the cause, but for sure they´ll choose clay,and our national players are very good at it,so Dani and Domi better beware!
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #276
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| FED CUP WG PlayOff: SVK vs ESP

I'll take the IW thread!

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #277
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| FED CUP WG PlayOff: SVK vs ESP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
I'll take the IW thread!
Wait!
Please ... let "leebeasy" to open the thread (Brisbane,Pattaya)
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 10:06 PM   #278
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|VOTE for Dani in FC

Heart Awards from Fwd Cup and Daniela is nominated.
Vote for her.

http://www.fedcup.com/en/misc/heart-award-vote.aspx

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #279
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

IW draw:

(9) Zvonareva vs. BYE
Date-Krumm vs. Parmentier
Pous-Tio vs. Zakopalova
BYE vs. Hantuchova (19)

...and Li/Zheng are the seeds in the section she'll face in R16.

Then Kvitova

Last edited by Tipp : Mar 5th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #280
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

No it's the opposite

R64 : Zakopalova/Pous Tio
R32 : Zvonareva
R16 : Li
Q : Kvitova
S : Azarenka
F : Sharapova
W

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #281
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yeah, the guy announcing the draw on Twitter had it backwards at first.

Well, nobody will be able to say she didn't earn this one.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #282
Richie's

Hantuchova must overcome 2 Top 10 players to reach the QF while others won't face a Top 30

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #283
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela: Why I still play Tennis

Hantuchova: "Olympics is why I play"

There is no question that the hype is building ahead of the Olympic tennis event at London 2012 despite that fact that there are still more than four months to go until the summer showpiece kicks off.
Roger Federer has gone as far as to say “it’s going to be a massive Olympic Games for our generation” and for one player in particular the Swiss’s words ring oh so true.
Daniela Hantuchova, the 28-year-old from Slovak Republic, credits the Olympic Games for her interest in a sport that has seen her rise to fame as well as a career-high singles ranking of No. 5 in the world.
“The first time I watched tennis on TV was when Miloslav Mecir won the gold medal in Seoul in 1988 and that was the reason why I started to play tennis,” she said. “It’s the most special event for me and I don’t think you can ask for more than having the Olympics in Wimbledon.”
Hantuchova’s favourite surface is grass and she has reached the quarterfinals of both the singles and doubles events at the All England Lawn Tennis Club. Being in the final throes of her career, the Slovak knows that this could be her last chance to win an Olympic medal and she is not going to let anything distract her – even with such a lot going on in London come Games-time.
“I go there to perform well so obviously during my event I will be very focused on just tennis,” she explained. “I think it’s going to be awesome and the English public are always great and they always treated me very nicely so I’m really looking forward to playing in front of them.”
Once her event is over Hantuchova revealed she would love to go and watch the swimming and the athletics – her two favourite events – and that she will be keeping an eye out for a chance to meet the world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt.
She will also be supporting her fellow countrymen in their quest for a medal, adding: “We are a very small country with many great athletes so it will be interesting, hopefully I’ll be one of the ones to do well.”

http://2012.itftennis.com/olympics/n...hy-i-play.aspx

Oh come on Daniela... Ain't you any tired of those big words about Olympics? It's the 3rd time hearing them and you won only 2 matches in 2 Olympic Games before....

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #284
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela: Why I (still) play Tenn

Dani's twitter confirms she has gone down with a case of the Indian Wells flu.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #285
country flag Otlichno
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News|Daniela: Why I (still) play Tenn

Well at least it explains her loss to Zakapalova.
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote