The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 04:03 AM   #181
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Going unseeded in Bali

http://www.tribunnews.com/2011/10/31...alanya-di-sini
beach tennis
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM   #182
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

http://us.foto.detik.com/readfoto/20...1756988/463/7/
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM   #183
country flag K17

http://www.greattennisphotosblog.com...he-first-time/
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM   #184
country flag K17

http://pic.twitter.com/lCx3qtg1
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM   #185
country flag K17

http://yfrog.com/odan6ij
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM   #186
country flag K17

http://www.ouatt.de/

Mary Pierce und Daniela Hantuchová
unterstützen OUATT
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:38 PM   #187
country flag K17

http://sport.aktuality.sk/clanok/120...roti-lisickej/
interview in Slovak
"Once a man undergoes such a difficult journey time longer than in Australia, it would be good is not limited to at least one match and you repeat that last year's semifinals. On the other hand - how it turns out, has changed throughout the year. I rather enjoy it, even while endeavoring to give the maximum, which is still in me. Zdravotně I feel awful. I do not know which body part does not hurt me, especially with the heel is really serious . I'd rather have panting, but it is nice to qualify for that tournament, "said SITA Hantuchova.
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 06:55 PM   #188
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

The heel injury was serious or is still serious?
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM   #189
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

from commbanktennis.com

In the background, I'm not 100% sure but it looks like Marco Panichi, if it is I'm assuming that they are back together
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 05:37 PM   #190
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, the grandpa is back

I hope not...

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:53 PM   #191
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Oh no, the grandpa is back
I hope not...
I know what you mean... It's almost disgusting even to bring that image on my mind.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #192
country flag Otlichno
Hammer of Thor

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind. Some women prefer older men, and he's not bad looking at all.

But I think he looks more like her old coach from back in the 2007 days. The one who was with her in Doha and Indian Wells.
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #193
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| bye-bye 2011 with a lose

A little bit tragic to close the year with a bagel and specially from Petrova. What was a bad match Daniela!
I don't know where has gone her Clay+Grass season form but she needs to bring it back in 2012, just to hope for something better.

See you all in 2012.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #194
country flag K17

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| See you in 2012 Brisbane!

http://sport.cas.sk/clanok/210377/da...do-top-10.html
Online interview done on today.

Daniela Hantuchova answers online, I will return to the top 10!

cool! girl go on,see you!

she said it's timely for her that she just spent 4 hrs in school yesterday.
she's going for Fed cup for another year.
She talked a bit about AO08 the match between Ana Ivanovic.
Mostly she's promoting her calender.

"Hi Daniela, When do you plan a wedding and starting a family? ) (Filip Kovac) : O) (Philip Kovac)
Plánujem, plánujem, musím porozmýšľať o nejakom magickom dátume :-) I plan, I plan, I think on some magical date :-) "
Is she attached??????exactly on the day 11.11.2011 11:00 she had online session,pretty COOL!
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #195
country flag K17

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| See you in 2012 Brisbane!

BTW Dani would be in Singapore exhibition tennis match this Dec 18-21.