Madrid - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:45 PM   #1
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Madrid

Daniela opens against Vinci

Draw

[1] S. Williams vs Q
Peng vs Nara
Kanepi vs Riske
Meusburger vs [14] Suarez Navarro
[12] Pennetta vs Safarova
Rybarikova vs Beck
Medina Garrigues vs Lepchenko
Cirstea vs [5] Kvitova

[4] Halep vs Q
Arruabarrena vs Pironkova
Zhang vs Begu
Q vs [15] Lisicki
[11] Ivanovic vs Keys
Knapp vs Jovanovski
Torro-Flor vs Pavlyuchenkova
Svitolina vs [6] Jankovic

[7] Kerber vs Q
Q vs Kirilenko
Schiavone vs Vesnina
Petkovic vs [10] Errani
[13] Wozniacki vs Makarova
Hantuchova vs Vinci
Kuznetsova vs Cornet
Bouchard vs [3] A. Radwanska

[8] Sharapova vs Koukalova
McHale vs Davis
Muguruza vs Soler-Espinosa
Stosur vs [9] Cibulkova
[16] Stephens vs Q
Q vs Voegele
Zheng vs Q
Flipkens vs [2] Li

Well as a first round it could have been a lot worse. Still it's not going to be easy against Roberta here. GL Dani do your best and try to defend those points!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:29 PM   #2
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid

Hope we get a stream!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #3
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I can't with that set.
Roberta hits 3 double faults. Daniela can't break her.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #4
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

So how much points has she dropped from this tournament?
Old May 4th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #5
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa20 View Post
So how much points has she dropped from this tournament?
135 points lost(and she has to lug this 5-pointer around on her points tally for a year).
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #6
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

After this match I have quite pesimistic impression - what is the point of hiring an expensive coach when you don't listen to him...
I can imagine that Daniela is sometimes very stubborn on the court but it won't help her to succeed - motivation - yes, stubbornness - no

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #7
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrado View Post
After this match I have quite pesimistic impression - what is the point of hiring an expensive coach when you don't listen to him...
I can imagine that Daniela is sometimes very stubborn on the court but it won't help her to succeed - motivation - yes, stubbornness - no
The channel I was watching went to an ad break,how did the conversation break down?
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #8
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She came, saw and went out of the tournament in 2 days

Is she still with Roger's ex coach?
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #9
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
The channel I was watching went to an ad break,how did the conversation break down?
Dani wasn't the most patient person on the court and her coach tried to explain she better play crosscourt waiting for occasion to hit down the line and give herself safe margin to attack. She still was trying to end points quickly, didn't thinking too much about constructing points when it matters. I know sometimes there are matches when you don't have much time to construct point because your opponent plays very aggresively but this match wasn't like that. When she sees her shots don't come in instead slow down a little and get into rhythm she still rushes points spreading errors everywhere.
During breaks her coach points very useful tactical aspects of game she should follow in match but I have impression she forgets about these tips.

p.s sorry for late response Nalby fan

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #10
country flag Nalby fan

No worries. Thanks for the response. I think the main problem is Vinci's combination of slice BH and topspin FH throws her timing all to hell.