The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 06:42 PM   #1
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100!

Dani is currently in Mexico, training with Larry fr the new year. Great that she decide to start her prepartetion early for a new-fresh start!
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 10:22 PM   #2
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future
Re: 2010: New year - new start | Daniela is in Mexico

How do you know she's in Mexico? i mean great if she is. working in the heat should build her stamina and health.
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 08:37 AM   #3
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN report! Dani gave also press conf. on local media.
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM   #4
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Do you know the details or anything she said from the conference? It'd be cool to see it.
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 05:38 AM   #5
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone. I just went out to the tennis centre for the brisbane international and I briefly saw Daniela practicing. I didn't get any photos, but she was hitting really well, and she looked really fit. She didn't seem to have a coach with her though, but Scott Draper was on her side of the court talking to her, which was odd...maybe he is coaching her She was hitting with a young Australian guy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag Yorker

Thanks for the info davodus, if you see her at any other times, it would be cool to know.
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #7
Richie's

Yes. Daniela is already in Brisbane.
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #8
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: News on Dani - Chatroom | Daniela is in Brisbane

have fun on new years in australia dani!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:08 AM   #9
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #10
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

Daniela looks really fresh... Hope she can have a good start this year.

Thanks for the pics, Vaidisova
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 06:48 PM   #11
country flag Eduardo Oliveira

Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of

GO Dani!!
GL in 2010

Domi | Kim
Eduardo Oliveira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #12
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Found those by accident:

http://smpimages.com/albums.php?albumId=99463
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #13
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

No special outfit for Daniela. Next years will see.

http://www.celebrity-hot-spot.com/in...la-hantuchova/
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 10:48 PM   #14
Richie's

Yes. It is true.
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #15
Richie's

Daniela was ill during lsdt week. She is bac in Slovakia and will start her prepartion for Fed Cup on Monday.