Tennis Masters 2009 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #16
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Masters 2009

and what's with the bye's? they couldn't find 16 players?
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #17
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

The bye's were planned, but yeah it is weird. I'm sure they could have got more players.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #18
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Then I don't get the planners
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #19
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

They could have gotten a 32 draw easily. 12 players is just weird indeed.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #20
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

OOP Wednesday 9th of December:

Starts at 12.00 o'clock
1. Lisanne van Riet vs Kelly de Beer
2. Marcus Hilpert vs Antal van der Duim
3. Linda Sentis vs Quirine Lemoine
4. Arko Zoutendijk vs Jasper Smit
Not before 19.00 o'clock
5. Nicolette van Uitert vs Pauline Wong
6. Michel Koning vs Peter Lucassen

OOP Thursday 10th of December

Starts at 14.00 o'clock
1. Danielle Harmsen vs Cindy Burger
2. Bart de Gier vs Jesse Huta Galung
3. Linda Sentis/Quirine Lemoine vs Marlot Meddens
Not before 19.00 o'clock
4. Arko Zoutendijk/Jasper Smit vs Robin Haase
5. Lisanne van Riet/Kelly de Beer vs Kiki Bertens

OOP Friday 11th of December

Starts at 14.00 o'clock
1. Thiemo de Bakker vs Marcus Hilpert/Antal van der Duim
2. Olga Kalyuzhnaya vs Daniëlle Harmsen/Cindy Burger
3. Raemon Sluiter vs Michel Koning/Peter Lucassen
Not before 19.00 o'clock
4. Richel Hogenkamp vs Nicolette van Uitert/Pauline Wong
5. Bart de Gier/Jesse Huta Galung vs Igor Sijsling

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #21
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm so Friday would be the day to go, but I'm sure I'll finish work at like 3:30pm and then I'd still have to get to Rotterdam, so I'd miss Thiemo...and then the 2 matches after that aren't so exciting, and then really only Rich after 7pm. If it was bart vs Igor then it's really not interesting for me. If it was Jesse then it's a little more.

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM   #22
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Lisanne van Riet def Kelly de Beer 6-2 6-2

Matches can be watched online through de Telegraaf website: http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/tennis/tennislive/
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:00 PM   #23
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the link - great to watch some tennis!
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:17 PM   #24
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Quirine Lemoine won 6-4; 6-4 and will play Marlot tomorrow - Quirine played well.
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #25
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Linda

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #26
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

The stream is awesome.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #27
country flag blocke

the stream is better than some Grand Slam websites!

so impressed - go kiki, nicolette, cindy and richel
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #28
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

1st round:

Olga Kalyuzhnyaya - bye
Danielle Harmsen - Cindy Burger
Richel Hogenkamp - bye
Nicolette van Uitert def. Pauline Wong 6-1 6-2

Lisanne van Riet def. Kelly de Beer 6-2 6-2
bye - Kiki Bertens
Quirine Lemoine def. Linda Sentis 6-4 6-4
bye - Marlot Meddens

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:31 AM   #29
country flag blocke

well done Nicolette

Good luck today to Kiki & Cindy
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:38 PM   #30
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Danielle Harmsen beat Cindy Burger 6-3 6-4

Well done, Dani.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote