Ke$ha - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:55 PM   #46
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ke$ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
I'm sure this "talentless artist" has about twice as many good songs than most of the other "artistes" who you consider credible. Least she co-wrote every song that's on the album.
This.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 04:05 PM   #47
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hejira View Post
This.
I mean, I'm not coming into this thread saying that Ke$ha has some extremely deep, meaningful lyrics and her music is the most innovative thing the pop landscape has ever seen. However she's got some great hooks and melodies. It's fun music and it achieves what it aims to do; to entertain.

If it took no talent to be involved in making music like this then absolutely anybody could do it. Fact is, song-writing calls for a talent of a certain kind and Ke$ha has already penned tracks for others prior to her own album.

Say that you don't like this type of music or that you don't like her but calling somebody who makes it "talentless" is downright snobbery.
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 04:18 PM   #48
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to get this! I was already impressed to see she had written several songs by herself.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM   #49
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally. View Post
I can't wait to get this! I was already impressed to see she had written several songs by herself.
This thread reminds me of what you said the other night.
Now if a young, black girl came out singing/rapping this shit, would she have the number 1 song in the country?
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:12 PM   #50
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the album is great! I'm loving most songs except Stephen and Boots & Boys.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:22 PM   #51
country flag Bahia

Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future

Not impressed. Tik Tok is your standard cookie cutter song. It's catchy will be on the forefront for the accustomed amount of time and forgotten like all the rest.
Bahia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:43 PM   #52
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

what people don't know about her is that she writes LOADS of tracks for other artist.

Ill pass on her music though.
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #53
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Californian newcomer Ke$ha has broken download records for a female artist in the US with her debut single Tik Tok.

The song, the 22-year-old's debut solo effort, sold 610,000 copies in the final week of December beating the previous record held by Lady Gaga for Just Dance (419,000).

It was the second most downloaded track in the States last year following Flo Rida's Right Round, which Ke$ha guested on.

Having scored a number one for the single, Ke$ha's debut album Animal is released in America this week and in the UK in April.
For a 'talentless' artist she's doing a lot of things right.

The time has come to get rowdy mutthhrrfukkkerrzzz!!!

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:39 PM   #54
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

this Ke$ha girl needs to find her own Style. She's just a Beta version of UFFIE

with that said , i kinda like her stuff , i'll take it for what it's worth FUN and that's all. Stephen is my fav so far
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #55
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Here's KE$HA performing Tik Tok ( the #1 song in the US ) on the ELLEN show today... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGzV-HEHjQ

I havn't made up my mind about her yet . But i did enjoy the performance I'm looking forward to hearing other songs on her CD
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 11:07 PM   #56
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Here's KE$HA performing Tik Tok ( the #1 song in the US ) on the ELLEN show today... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGzV-HEHjQ

I havn't made up my mind about her yet . But i did enjoy the performance I'm looking forward to hearing other songs on her CD
The robot

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 03:03 AM   #57
country flag Dandy_Warhol

Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute

hate this bitch
Dandy_Warhol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:17 AM   #58
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

her choreography was so lame-ass it was painful to watch it repeated throughout the entire song... by the entire band!

i still like the song though

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #59
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ that performance We can't all be Gaga I still love a few of her songs though
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 04:29 AM   #60
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

:dead: at thi$ thread.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote