Man shoots, kills teen Adrian Broadway during prank gone wrong - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #1
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Man shoots, kills teen Adrian Broadway during prank gone wrong

By Andrea ParkPublished: February 17, 2014

Adrian Broadway, 15, died Saturday morning after a man shot her during a prank gone wrong in Little Rock, Ark., reports Arkansas Matters. Broadway and her friends were getting back at a friend of theirs and they threw eggs, toilet paper and mayonnaise at the car and home of Willie Noble, 48. Noble then came out of the home with his gun and opened fire on the car.

The teens drove away and discovered that Broadway had died after getting shot in the head. The driver of the car was treated at the hospital for an injury to his arm.

The teens originally intended to get back at their 17-year-old friend, who is Noble’s son. Their friend pranked them on Halloween, and they decided to get him back late Friday night. Broadway’s friend, who was among the seven teenagers in the car, told THV: “She didn’t have to go this way; she wasn’t supposed to go. It was a joke. We was friends, we was gonna come over there and clean it up.”

Williams said she tried to console her friend as they sped away from the scene. “I wrapped my hand around her, and I said ‘Adrian you gonna be okay. You gonna be okay. You gonna make it,” Williams told THV. Friends and family gathered in a Little Rock park for a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening.

Noble has been charged with one count of first-degree murder, one count of a terroristic act and five counts of aggravated assault, with bond set at $1 million.

Bond was set at $1 million.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #2
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man shoots, kills teen Adrian Broadway during prank gone wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post

Adrian Broadway, 15, died Saturday morning after a man shot her during a prank gone wrong in Little Rock, Ark., reports Arkansas Matters. Broadway and her friends were getting back at a friend of theirs and they threw eggs, toilet paper and mayonnaise at the car and home of Willie Noble, 48. Noble then came out of the home with his gun and opened fire on the car.

The teens drove away and discovered that Broadway had died after getting shot in the head. The driver of the car was treated at the hospital for an injury to his arm.

The teens originally intended to get back at their 17-year-old friend, who is Noble’s son. Their friend pranked them on Halloween, and they decided to get him back late Friday night. Broadway’s friend, who was among the seven teenagers in the car, told THV: “She didn’t have to go this way; she wasn’t supposed to go. It was a joke. We was friends, we was gonna come over there and clean it up.”

Williams said she tried to console her friend as they sped away from the scene. “I wrapped my hand around her, and I said ‘Adrian you gonna be okay. You gonna be okay. You gonna make it,” Williams told THV. Friends and family gathered in a Little Rock park for a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening.

Noble has been charged with one count of first-degree murder, one count of a terroristic act and five counts of aggravated assault, with bond set at $1 million.

Bond was set at $1 million.
This ass might get away with it because in AK they have a law similar to "stand your ground" that states that a person can protect their home. When are these damn yahoos going to change these fvcked up laws? Oh I know when, it'll be when black folks start killing innocent white kids and getting away with it. It'll happen faster than a roach runs when lights are turned on.

Last edited by mykarma : Feb 20th, 2014 at 03:16 PM.
mykarma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #3
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This ass might get away with it because in AK they have a law similar to "stand your ground" that states that a person can protect their home. When are these damn yahoos going to change these fvcked up laws? Oh I know whe, it'll be when black folks start killing innocent white kids and getting away with it. It'll happen faster than a roach runs when lights are turned on.
Deja vu.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #4
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm surprised to see you post something in which the accused killer is black.

Willie Noble
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:35 AM   #5
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

Willie Noble
Interesting because I'm not surprised by your post at all.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:50 AM   #6
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if I understand the first degree murder charge... sounds more like he got mad and came out guns a blazing to scare the kids off... they should have charged him with 2nd degree. It'd be easier to convict.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 01:02 AM   #7
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I'm not sure if I understand the first degree murder charge... sounds more like he got mad and came out guns a blazing to scare the kids off... they should have charged him with 2nd degree. It'd be easier to convict.
Agreed.
Pretty weird idea of a prank. I'd be pretty pissed too if a bunch of hooligans came and started doing that kind of stuff to me.. Shooting was too much, but some bodily damage was definitely due in this case.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
First degree should be murder with intent to murder (or whatever other intent is sufficient for a 1st degree charge in American law) and premeditation. Going out shooting at teenagers with a gun like a maniac doesn't mean that he'd escape this; there's still then felony murder, which, in most states, can call for a 1st degree charge.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:21 AM   #9
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting because I'm not surprised by your post at all.
Yeah, what a load coming from pre-conceived contrary guy.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:22 AM   #10
country flag Valanga
Zoooooooooom

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
How can this nutter have guns in the first place

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:02 AM   #11
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Really?
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:05 PM   #12
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
What kind of question is that? This is America. Nutters, cowards, racists, criminals, bullies, etc., etc., are all have access to guns just like everybody else. And these types of people are more likely to use their guns to do harm, because they feel brave all a sudden.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou

Last edited by Bijoux0021 : Feb 21st, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:12 PM   #13
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Yeah, what a load coming from pre-conceived contrary guy.
Exactly why I laughed when I read his post.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM   #14
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

Willie Noble
OTH, your reaction is predictable.

PS>>> I believe this story was already posted by Williamsser
But the reporting slightly different.
The other thread article did not call the incident a prank, but vandalism of Noble's car parked at his home.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Feb 21st, 2014 at 12:39 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote