2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!! - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #541
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Well that's funny you mentionned the "beret" as an american you have a very "old fashion" vision of the French
I can assure you that in France we dont wear particular things like that.
You can just wear a top in blue, the french soccer team are named "les bleus" since the victory of France in World Cup 1998. Since then the press name other national sport teams like that.
Aravane was wearing a special blue top during the fed cup tie in germany if I remember well.

That kind of blue you know
Well, I just wanted something to wear as a "symbol" at the matches to show my support for Aravane. If "blue" is best, then "blue" it is. Thanks.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #542
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane is playing Barthel in R1 in Luxembourg. Does anyone know about her game?

'
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM   #543
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Aravane wins 6-4 6-4 without dropping serve.

'
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 08:52 PM   #544
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

hideous amount of first serves in!
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #545
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Aravane lost to Flipkens in Luxembourg 6-0 6-1 in 47 minutes
What a nightmare, a real disaster this match
Wonder what happened...
A few stats: no aces, 2 DF, 56% of first serves in, 60% of points won behind first serves and only 13% behind second serves.....nothing to be added
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #546
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

something clearly wrong,this result is anything but normal.

Hope she is not injured
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 04:43 AM   #547
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

maybe she is carrying an injury? it doesn't look like a scoreline she would normally lose bu. hope she isn't injured though and everything is okay.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 03:39 PM   #548
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I was just reading at her site that Aravane's brother suffers from an illness and was not able to go with her during american and asian tour,this explains her problems lately.Sure her mind might not be 100% on court.

After asiatic tour,she went 10 days to Iran to make a break and didn't practise at all.

Also it says that she's now being coached by her father.

All this very worrying Big to Aravane.Not an easy moment for her.but we are here to support her in bad moments as well.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:10 PM   #549
country flag Drine

The draw is out in Bali and Aravane will meet Alisa Kleybanova next Friday at 5:30pm local

http://2009.commbanktennis.com/2009-..._from=&ucat=9&
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #550
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
I was just reading at her site that Aravane's brother suffers from an illness and was not able to go with her during american and asian tour,this explains her problems lately.Sure her mind might not be 100% on court.

After asiatic tour,she went 10 days to Iran to make a break and didn't practise at all.

All this very worrying Big to Aravane.Not an easy moment for her.but we are here to support her in bad moments as well.
poor Aravane brother I wish him the best recovery and courage

Allez Aravane courage too!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #551
country flag Drine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post

Didn't even read your post Well, it can be an explanation indeed to her last results, Aravane's very close to her family so no wonder she's had some problems on the court, her mind just wasn't there I hope everything's fine now, I'd love to see her finish on a high note in Bali
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM   #552
country flag Bероника

don't know about high note,I'm quite scared of Bali First she'll have pressure to defend her title and second she has already lost to Kleybanova in the past,and third her results as of late.

I don't want her to lose in the first round being defending champion If anything,being back to the place where she played some brilliant tennis a year ago can hopefully help her find the good sensations.If that's the case,she's as much a contender as anyone else in the draw.I also like Alisa a lot and will feel sad whoever loses.Simply hate this draw
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #553
country flag Drine

I expected it a bit but still had some hope that Aravane would put some good performance in Bali. And her brother and coach was here too. Alisa was just too strong today, Aravane didn't play that bad and just made more errors than her opponent.
The scoreline is tough 6-1 6-2 but the games were very tight. Come back strong in 2011 Aravane, enjoy your vacation