2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:10 AM   #16
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!!

Aravane! She beat Coin and is in R2! Allez!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #17
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Mimi View Post
Aravane! She beat Coin and is in R2! Allez!
Allez Aravane! Keep up the good work!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:54 PM   #18
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yeah,that's a good result to start
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #19
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane third up on center court against Cibulkova. Tough match, but I know Aravane can do it! Allez!

'
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #20
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

That was a great win v Coin. Good to see she is carrying her end of 09 form into this year it seems

Ok Domi next! Well 2 of my faves playing each other...so hope both play really well and may the best girl win
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #21
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

I hate it when that happens. I felt so bad for Marion in the Bali final but at the same time was ecstatic for Aravane.

Man, I'm getting so nervous and there's still probably 12 hours to go. This is a good test for Aravane to see where she is at vis-a-vis the better players. She should have the crowd on her side as they love her in NZ. I just hope that she can serve a bit better. If so I really think she has a chance to win this tournament.

'
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #22
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Yeah its annoying alright. But at least the one good thing is that one of my favourites is guaranteed to be in next round

I'd also give Aravane a big chance of winning later. Domi was injured a lot over the last few months, and I wouldn't say she could be anywhere near her best yet. Had an easy 1st round, so couldn't tell much from that.

If I was betting, I would go for Aravane to win it in 3
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:59 PM   #23
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecw View Post
Yeah its annoying alright. But at least the one good thing is that one of my favourites is guaranteed to be in next round

I'd also give Aravane a big chance of winning later. Domi was injured a lot over the last few months, and I wouldn't say she could be anywhere near her best yet. Had an easy 1st round, so couldn't tell much from that.

If I was betting, I would go for Aravane to win it in 3

Actually, it looks like you've got several from your sig who are having a pretty good week!

I like Domi. I saw her play the past two years at both Miami and Amelia Island/Ponte Vedra. I got some nice video and photos of her there. The fans love her. I think it's because she is so tiny and they can identify with her, having to play against the giants. BUT, in a battle with Aravane, I have to go with my main girl.

'
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #24
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I also like Domi,but I'm a bigger Aravane fan.

Anybody was able to see her match vs Coin or we go only by the score?

Match vs Domi will be interesting.I would go with Aravane too in that one.When do they play?
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:33 PM   #25
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

I missed the match vs. Coin because it was in the middle of the night here. Today she plays the third match from 11AM local time, so I am guessing about 3.5-4 hours after that before Aravane and Domi start.

'
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:40 AM   #26
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

For Sydney Aravane has a qualifier in R1, then possibly Jankovic in R2. C'mon, Aravane! Allez!

'
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #27
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Fourth match Sunday: Dellacqua/Rezai vs Raymond/Stubbs.

'
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #28
country flag Bероника

Thanks for the news.I'd love her to beat Jankovic,that would be something! But qualifier first,it's a strong draw even on qualies so no match will be easy.Allez Aravane!!!
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #29
country flag Stevecw

Good quality players in qualifier round in Sydney, so will probably be a tough 1st round.
Would love to see her knock JJ out in 2nd round
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:20 AM   #30
country flag JeLeNaJfAn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of JeLeNaJfAn has much to be proud of

Aravane and her partner Casye Dellacqua def. the 150 year old combination of Raymond & Stubbs
7-5 4-6 10-6
:-)

ANGELIQUE KERBER
JeLeNaJfAn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote