2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!!

I know I'm a little in advance but we already know the first tournaments she'll play next season so I thought the new season thread could be opened already

According to entry lists on tournaments thread,Aravane will play Auckland and Sydney.

Here's hoping for an even better season than 2009 where Aravane can confirm what she already showed in Bali.

Allez Aravane en 2010!!!

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #2
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Allez Aravane cheering thread!!!

Wow--you're on the ball, Veronica.

Yes, I too hope 2010 brings only the best for Aravane. I think she has the chance to make it a very good year, for a couple of reasons. First, Aravane is working with a new coach, and that can always be beneficial. More importantly, she knows that she can play with anyone (and win), having beaten a field of tournament winners for her second title. There's no substitute for the confidence that comes from winning. If she believes in herself, I think she can reach the top ten next year.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #3
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Before we reach the real stuff..try help Aravane win this vote:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...396539&page=13

She is so popular to have got to semi final in most popular French player...ahead of Cornet, Pierce etc

Needs our votes to get to final
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #4
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I m the starter of this thread and she reached the finale,she ll play amélie there.

I like aravane and think she can improve even more and be a real strengh for french tennis, like amélie has been for so many years.
Wish her the best

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see her representing France on Fed Cup.Do you think this day will come? Hopefully in 2010

Also I was thinking of creating an off-topic thread for Aravane fans.I would like to know if some other people is interested in it because I don't want to end up speaking to myself so just let me know
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:32 PM   #6
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, I know Aravane must have more fans than that! Where is everybody?!

Auckland is next week. Allez, Aravane! Take your first title of 2010!!!!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:59 PM   #7
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year to aravane and all of you here

wish aravane good luck in auckland,she had some great run there she can reproduce.

Hopefully she ll have a good draw,not in the same quarter of alize

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:15 PM   #8
country flag Paris75

Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you guys!

I'm very excited about this new season, and I wonder how Aravane will now deal with her new status! It's crucial she begins the year as well as possible for her confidence.

Usually she does well at Aukland. Let's hope for a good start of the Year!
Paris75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM   #9
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Happy New Year to all

Auckland next week, hopefully is the 1st of many successful tournaments in 2010 for her!
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:00 AM   #10
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Aravane's the seventh seed with Wickmayer's entry. Coin, then possibly Cibulkova, then Pennetta en route to the SF. Allez, Aravane! Believe in yourself--you can do it!

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:26 AM   #11
country flag Bероника

Happy New Year everyone

and good luck to Aravane in NZ!!! Allez!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM   #12
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw :/ Julie shouldn't be that much of a problem except for her strong serve. But the second round will really be hard, Cibulkova and Dulgheru are two quick players very at ease on defense. Flavia isn't a present either.
Courage!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 11:35 PM   #13
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

If she plays her Bali game then she'll be hard to stop, but this is a much slower surface so it'll be easier for quick players to defend.
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:58 AM   #14
country flag apctennis

apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice apctennis is just really nice

Aravane played fantastic last year at Auckland and was a massive crowd favourite - she was funny and cool. It began a great year for her. All her matches this year will be live at www.planetstream.tv - the official stream. These guys have done this event the last 4 years and quality is always good.
apctennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:04 PM   #15
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to everyone

Hopefully Aravane can have a good start to the year in Auckland
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote