Jennifer Elie! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #241
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Elie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil=) View Post
(5)Jennifer Elie (USA) d. Paula Natalia Orlini Campos (ITA) 61 61

She just made FQR of the 100 K in Marseille. Isn't that the first time we are seeing her in Europe
But a tough task is ahead of her because she's playing against Pegula again now
Hmm... I know she loves Australia, but I have no idea about Europe

Jessica will be tough, but hopefully she can pull off the win
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #242
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

After she lost in 3 sets to Jessica Pegula in Marseille, who turned out to be a semifinalist Jennifer qualified for the 25 K in Montpellier :

(2)Jennifer Elie (USA) d. (10)Jessica Ginier (FRA) 62 76(7)
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #243

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After she lost in 3 sets to Jessica Pegula in Marseille, who turned out to be a semifinalist Jennifer qualified for the 25 K in Montpellier :

(2)Jennifer Elie (USA) d. (10)Jessica Ginier (FRA) 62 76(7)
I had no idea she was even playing the 25K in Montpellier. What a nice surprise
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #244
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Jennifer Elie (USA) d. Maria-Fernanda Alves (BRA) 62 61

She's currently playing in 50 K Denver and her opponent in the 2R is Larriere who seems beatable for her
Keep going Jen
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #245

Jennifer is playing the 50K in Denver this week. Today she defeated Maris Fernanda Alves in the 1st rd 6/2 6/1
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #246

Quote:
Jennifer Elie (USA) d. Maria-Fernanda Alves (BRA) 62 61

She's currently playing in 50 K Denver and her opponent in the 2R is Larriere who seems beatable for her
Keep going Jen
We posted at the same time That's a very solid win for Jennifer Now GL against Larriere
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #247
country flag Phil=)

Jennifer Elie (USA) d. (4)Victoria Larriere (FRA) 63 63
Gabriela Paz (VEN) d. (wc)Vasilisa Bardina (RUS) 76(1) 63

Nicely done Jen
She has great chances to reach the SF's now against Paz
GL and keep going
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #248

One of the best wins of her career Very winnable against Paz

Btw, she's into the MD of next weeks 50K in Washington
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #249
country flag Phil=)

Great if she continues like this it'll be her very best year I guess

EDIT: I just saw that Paz is having a really good year and has the H2H with 2:0 in favor of herself.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #250
country flag Phil=)

After losing a relatively tight match against Paz thats her section of the draw in the 50 K of Waterloo :

(7)Nicole Rottmann (AUT) v Miki Miyamura (JPN)
Q v Q
Jennifer Elie (USA) v (wc)Sonja Molnar (CAN)
(2)Julia Glushko (ISR) v Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA)

In my opinion he has the opportunity for a SF here
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #251

Quote:
After losing a relatively tight match against Paz thats her section of the draw in the 50 K of Waterloo :

(7)Nicole Rottmann (AUT) v Miki Miyamura (JPN)
Q v Q
Jennifer Elie (USA) v (wc)Sonja Molnar (CAN)
(2)Julia Glushko (ISR) v Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA)

In my opinion he has the opportunity for a SF here
Very good draw Hopefully she can atleast make the semi's this week. I would love to see Jennifer get her ranking inside the top 225 so she can start playing slam quali's
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #252
country flag Phil=)

Jennifer Elie (USA) d. (wc)Sonja Molnar (CAN) 64 62

GL against Julia Glushko now Jen
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #253

Quote:
Jennifer Elie (USA) d. (wc)Sonja Molnar (CAN) 64 62

GL against Julia Glushko now Jen
Nice scoreline

However, she lost to Julia 0 & 2

I hope Jen plays qualis of the WTA Tourney in DC. I would love to see her play live
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #254

Btw, Jennifer is playing the 25K in Granby, Canada ( MD ) next week .
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #255
country flag Phil=)

(6)Sharon Fichman (CAN) v Eugenie Bouchard (CAN)
Jennifer Elie (USA) v (wc)Francoise Abanda (CAN)
(wc)Charlotte Petrick (CAN) v Q
(2)Alison Riske (USA) v Q

Bad draw