Marions 2010 Tournaments - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #31
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Re: Marions 2010 Tournaments

with no match before AO
I hope a easy firt round ( Cohen Aloro for example)
please no Henin, Peer, Pavlyu, Petkovic, Martinez Sanchez

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 10:47 PM   #32
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
with no match before AO
I hope a easy firt round ( Cohen Aloro for example)
please no Henin, Peer, Pavlyu, Petkovic, Martinez Sanchez
tu oublies que c'était męme cette cohen aloro qui a battu mary un fois au 1r ŕ melbourne

off all the bat shit crazy things she and papa walt have done i can't help but think this could be the most amazing or the most spectacularly bad.
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 11:50 PM   #33
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
tu oublies que c'était męme cette cohen aloro qui a battu mary un fois au 1r ŕ melbourne

off all the bat shit crazy things she and papa walt have done i can't help but think this could be the most amazing or the most spectacularly bad.
Don't worry. She's training hard at Melbourne park. She has been seen by Australians.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #34
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice

What is the climate over there?
We have to keep in mind that the climate of the beginning of 2010 is under the impact of El Nińo phenomenon. It could be more heat or all the contrary. We are in the same climatic situation as at the beginning of 2003 and 2006 (I am not sur for 2006, will have to check).

Leucoptera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #35
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leucoptera View Post
What is the climate over there?
We have to keep in mind that the climate of the beginning of 2010 is under the impact of El Nińo phenomenon. It could be more heat or all the contrary. We are in the same climatic situation as at the beginning of 2003 and 2006 (I am not sur for 2006, will have to check).

well to give you an example, today it was 36 degrees, tomorrow it will be 33 and monday is 41 degres celcius.

this is the same as it will be for the AO week.
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 06:30 PM   #36
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post

je ne m'en souviens pas ... mais je pense que Marion saurait parfaitement gérer un premier tour contre cette joueuse.

I pray for no Henin in Marion's draw

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #37
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Wish Marion could play at the standard of Kolya!! I get the same feeling of excitement when I watch them. Two amazing ballstrickers which can put the ball wherever they want in the court. Great use of angles, taking balls so early, excellent accuracy and the willingness of being aggressive!!

Marion is not as quick as Kolya is obviously, which is why people laughed at me here when I compared them but maybe it will be her year too! She really needs to achieve a big effort on her physical condition and stamina but I actually want to believe in it

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #38
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Kolya is a briliant stylish player, I think hes just coming to show why hes so underrated and an underacheiver. I yhope he gets a mssive result in Melbourne, along with Marion of course!
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #39
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrov View Post
Kolya is a briliant stylish player, I think hes just coming to show why hes so underrated and an underacheiver. I yhope he gets a mssive result in Melbourne, along with Marion of course!
Well said.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #40
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

agreed

Nikolay is my fav mens player.

Nikolay + Marion =
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 08:21 PM   #41
country flag Leucoptera

Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice Leucoptera is just really nice

Where is she?

Where does she go?

What is she doing?

Leucoptera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote