The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #1
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 2

Well, there's the Kirilenko's Orchestra, the Royal Court, Don't Knock the Dok and more...so we MUST have one

create the titles you want, and put it in your signature

If you know a good name for the tittle, just say

Pepi.
Official Din Dins of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Krzysiu. Official Executive Manager of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Tatianadove Official PR and Communications Manager of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

enchantrezz Official Matchmaker of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

~Esther~ Official Coach of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

oliviasmith Official Sister-In-Law of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Wyna Official Corrupt Advocate of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

bruce_goose Official Highly-opinionated Editor of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

PersephoneDisco Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

iPatty. Official Skeptic of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Liz1312 Official Ball-girl of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

5ean Official 'It' Guy of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Dinaholic Official Psychologist and BFF of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

By enchantrezz:

Last edited by Dinayer : Apr 13th, 2009 at 02:05 PM.
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #2
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 2

Old thread: http://tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=359212

Happy chatting!

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #3
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Thanks Lefty!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #4
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

^Thanks for letting me know about the thread going over 5K!

Do you want the old thread still stickied to the top or should I take it off?

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #5
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

I think we'll let Gemela decide.

How many other player threads have gone to vol 2?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #6
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Pepi I'm not in the intro

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #7
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
^Thanks for letting me know about the thread going over 5K!

Do you want the old thread still stickied to the top or should I take it off?
We'll wait intil Pepi comes back and we'll let you know
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #8
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ean View Post
Pepi I'm not in the intro
What do you wanna be Sean?
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #9
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
What do you wanna be Sean?
You come up with a name

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #10
Because She's Worth It

I think Brother-In-Law is rather apt You join Oliviasmith cos she loves Marat
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM   #11
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

I don't get it

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM   #12
Because She's Worth It

Don't you love Dina?

You should think for yourself about your Official title, it's important
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #13
Because She's Worth It

Official Musical fan of TDODD
Official nerd of TDODD
The list goes on..
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #14
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

I still think you should name me

And I would never cheat on you

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ean View Post
I still think you should name me

And I would never cheat on you
Aww Sean...well, this naming business comes with a bit of responsbility...what to name you?
Closed Thread