Alize´s Subforum Name Change - Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: New name?

Brave Ali 0 0%
Alize Coeur de Lionne 4 33.33%
Coeur de Lionne (For Alize Cornet fans) 5 41.67%
Other (specify) 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:59 PM   #1
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future
Alize´s Subforum Name Change - Thread

These are the possible options for now : Brave Ali and either Alize Coeur de Lionne or Coeur de Lionne and "For Alize Cornet fans" below the headline
Please feel free to post your own ideas, I´m thinking in some right now

Last edited by Aaric : Nov 25th, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #2
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize´s Subforum Name Change - Thread

hi Aaric,hi everyone

I like the proposition "coeur de lionne"(for alize cornet fans)

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #3
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #4
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sorry but i don't like any of this options...
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #5
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

these are just preliminary suggestions.Feel free to propose your own ones

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 09:04 PM   #6
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
i'm sorry but i don't like any of this options...
You can make your own suggestions too
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 10:24 AM   #7
country flag améliemomo

I was thinking more lol and have more suggestions about possible change name on alize subforum

as alize is from Nice,South of France and that she is very "nice", why not call her subforum on the name of a very famous salade coming from this region called in french "La Salade Niçoise"

for those who dont know it here is a pic of a salade niçoise, very coloured,plenty of good things to eat and it is simply good.

FOR those who have big appetit

well dont know if you like but at least its original like alize lol it would be a place where the alize fans could talk about everything they want,they like...

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #8
country flag Carlos Fernandes

Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all Carlos Fernandes is a name known to all

I'm sad, I can not think like that.
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #9
country flag Aaric

OMG It´s a lovely name tough , just adding it to the poll
I have also tought about some names, and I got "The Savannah" (something related to lions too) or Alize´s Savannah in french Sorry i cant be more original
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #10
country flag Aaric

I dont know how to add an option
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #11
country flag améliemomo

sorry aaric dont know but I can ask to a modo if you like. The official moderator of this board is veronika

yes alize savannah looks "tropical" no honnestly good try but we need something different. More "her".

well I know that she had her baccalaureat 2 years sooner. At 16 y.o.
Her motherwanted her to pass that exam before focusing 100% on tennis. She's very smart and mature. She also acted in a french movie at 10 y.o and she was stunningly natural in it.
She has many qualities in fact.

some thoughts that just come tomind: -the alize container, alize troupe, alize dream, alize constellation, alize moon

well dont kno really, I m tired;Ill take some rest and come back tomorrow to go onin the research.Bye everyone

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #12
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

alize coeur de lionne!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #13
country flag améliemomo

I like the "alize constellation" cause it sounds poetic lol

definition: a constellation is any of the 88 groups of stars as seen from the earth and the solar system, many of which were named by the ancient Greeks after animals, objects, or mythological persons

we would add another one and its name would be alizeand there is a LION constellation as you can see, alize constellation is somewhere next to him BUT ONLY REAL ALIZE FANS CAN SEE HER'S We would become then the members of the alize constellation.
here a pic of how it looks likeIMG]http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/images28/constellation_lion_s.jpg[/IMG]

What do you think?

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #14
country flag Aaric

Hum, I actually prefer Alize Container Sounds good to me
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #15
country flag améliemomo

ahaha I didnt remember that I wrote that,too tired

I was also thinking of alize playa or planet alize...