WTA Tattoos - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #256
country flag Iceflower

Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all Iceflower is a name known to all
Re: WTA Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Supposedly Sesil a few years ago, though the pic isn't on her website anymore (and might have been photoshopped for all I know).

I think it's fake, because Sesil has a fairy on her back.
This photo was taken from her official website:

You can read about it here: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=83959
Iceflower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #257
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Madalina Gojnea

Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #258
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

These random tattoos of a symbol/face/flower/creature are bad most of the time.

You need some sort of concept or a coherent visual style of your tattoos for them to look good.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #259
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Best back tattoo ever:

That's right.
Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #260
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Best back tattoo ever:

That's right.
Yes! No tats=
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #261
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Yes! No tats=
This one's even better.

"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #262
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've said it before, but I really dislike the Pliskovas' ink.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #263
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

I find the Pliskies' tats quite ugly, but for some reason I think they look cool on them, the trashy side suits 'em.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #264
Not impressed.

Katya Bychkova

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #265
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Number19 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:23 PM   #266
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceflower View Post
I think it's fake, because Sesil has a fairy on her back.
This photo was taken from her official website:
]
JR is Sesil's biggest hater, no doubt that was a jibe towards her Its his thing
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:35 PM   #267
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Damn, these gurls have such lame tattoos, even more lame than their taste in music.
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #268
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Best back tattoo ever:

That's right.
Who is she ?
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #269
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Madalina Gojnea

This has to be one of the ugliest tattoo ever!!!!!
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #270
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Aleksandra Krunic right now, and she has some words on the inside of her right forearm. Gonna guess it's a tattoo.
Number19 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote