Istanbul SF: Vinci def. Konjuh 6-4 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #1
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute
Istanbul SF: Vinci def. Konjuh 6-4 6-2

Vinci played great today well deserved win

Ana still a great tournament for her with her first WTA SF
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag Mytzu

Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all Mytzu is a name known to all
Re: Istanbul SF: Vinci def. Konjuh 6-4 6-2

I hope Roberta wins the final. I kind of felt sorry for her losing the final in Bucharest.
Mytzu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #3
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Vinci at the camera (you can only get it if you understand Italian)

I like Konjuh
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #4
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Sweet revenge!!!
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #5
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
Please help us out
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #6
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Vinci

Please win the final

Ulrikke Eikeri and Roberta Vinci
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #7
country flag AndyC

AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice AndyC is just really nice

Quote:

I like Konjuh
Cosa ha detto?
AndyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #8
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

two finals in a row for vinci!! The Wimbledon Dubs title has did wonders for her confidence. Is she officially back?
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #9
country flag Derevko

Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold Derevko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
two finals in a row for vinci!! The Wimbledon Dubs title has did wonders for her confidence. Is she officially back?
Don't know, but these 360 points (180+180, hope to add another 100 with the final) will really help her in order to mantain a top50 ranking (as she defends 970 points in the Us Open swing)
Sharapova - Tanasugarn - K. Bondarenko - Kirilenko - Losertadze - Kleybanova - Rezai - Oprandi - Wozniacki
TT: W Roland Garros (Slam, 14), W Palermo (Int, 09), W Karshi (Itf, 14), SF Toronto (Pre5, 09), R16 Us Open (Slam, 09), F Tinajo (Itf, 14) - Best Ranking: 61 (21/06/10)
Derevko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #10
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillaM View Post
Please help us out
She started chatting with her box and then she started talking loudly as if she wasn't even on tv : "C'mon, best wishes to Matteo and Arianna (I don't remember their names, so they could be others, but you get it)". And then she kept going - since I think her box was trying to talk her out of it - "but they are getting married today!!!"

So with no other fucks to give she turned to the camera, took the pen, and wrote in Italian in the camera " Best wishes to X & Y"

But it was funny how all the scene played out, Italian southern accent and all
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #11
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

I was hoping for Ana, but she couldn't win it.
I don't even get to watch the match.
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #12
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
She started chatting with her box and then she started talking loudly as if she wasn't even on tv : "C'mon, best wishes to Matteo and Arianna (I don't remember their names, so they could be others, but you get it)". And then she kept going - since I think her box was trying to talk her out of it - "but they are getting married today!!!"

So with no other fucks to give she turned to the camera, took the pen, and wrote in Italian in the camera " Best wishes to X & Y"

But it was funny how all the scene played out, Italian southern accent and all
Thanks

You gotta love her for that
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #13
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see but what happened with Ana? I heard she wasn't serving very well.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #14
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #15
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote