Eugenie Bouchard: Serena Spooned, uh Cuddled, Me - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #1
country flag woosey

woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute
Eugenie Bouchard: Serena Spooned, uh Cuddled, Me

Eugenie Bouchard Recalls Her ‘Cuddling Moment’ With Serena Williams

Eugenie Bouchard has revealed that she had a cuddling moment with top-ranked female tennis athlete Serena Williams. Bouchard said Williams unknowingly snuggled up with her inside the locker room at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships.

Speaking with TVA Sports, the Canadian French language media channel, Bouchard was asked about a story about the four Grand Slam tournaments that she hasn't told anyone yet. According to Bouchard, she and Williams had been cuddle buddies in the locker room.

Bouchard recalled it was raining ahead of her fourth-round match against Williams during the Wimbledon Champoionship. The rising Canadian star, who finished the season ranked fifth in the world, said she decided to stay in the locker room and just listen to music.

Bouchard said Williams walked in. They were just minding their own business and listening to their choice of songs when she saw Williams had already fallen asleep. Bouchard said Williams had fallen asleep really close to her. "It was like she was sleeping with me," Bouchard recalled.

Even the biggest sport personalities and other celebrities get weak in the knees when they see a famous celebrity for the first time. Bouchard was starstruck to see the World No. 1 sleeping real close to her. Bouchard added that when Williams woke up, the 18-time Grand Slam champion told her that she always loves to cuddle. In fact, Williams said she has always wanted to have a cuddling moment with the 19-year-old Canadian tennis star. "It was a really funny moment, and we had a match in an hour, so it was pretty bizarre," Bouchard lamented.

In a report by Yahoo Sports, it has been said that Bouchard may be referring to third round matches and not the fourth-round match. Bouchard must've just reportedly lost track of days.

In other news, Bouchard is a finalist for the WTA Most Improved Player Award. Other nominees for the category include Caroline Garcia, Coco Vandeweghe, Casey Dellacqua and Karolina Pliskova. Fans get to vote for their favourite tennis stars. The winner will be announced on Nov. 21. The WTA Awards is a series of awards given to outstanding female tennis athletes who have achieved remarkable accomplishments during the tennis season.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/57299...m#.VGppMFfF8jE

Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #2
country flag TennisPhan

TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future
Re: Eugenie Bouchard: Serena Spooned, uh Cuddled, Me

Serena is obviously trying to make the other blonde jealous, a new way of getting 'in her head'.
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #3
country flag FreeSpiritRebell

FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, where is Wozzy?
FreeSpiritRebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #4
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosey View Post
Eugenie Bouchard Recalls Her ‘Cuddling Moment’ With Serena Williams

Eugenie Bouchard has revealed that she had a cuddling moment with top-ranked female tennis athlete Serena Williams. Bouchard said Williams unknowingly snuggled up with her inside the locker room at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships.

Speaking with TVA Sports, the Canadian French language media channel, Bouchard was asked about a story about the four Grand Slam tournaments that she hasn't told anyone yet. According to Bouchard, she and Williams had been cuddle buddies in the locker room.

Bouchard recalled it was raining ahead of her fourth-round match against Williams during the Wimbledon Champoionship. The rising Canadian star, who finished the season ranked fifth in the world, said she decided to stay in the locker room and just listen to music.

Bouchard said Williams walked in. They were just minding their own business and listening to their choice of songs when she saw Williams had already fallen asleep. Bouchard said Williams had fallen asleep really close to her. "It was like she was sleeping with me," Bouchard recalled.

Even the biggest sport personalities and other celebrities get weak in the knees when they see a famous celebrity for the first time. Bouchard was starstruck to see the World No. 1 sleeping real close to her. Bouchard added that when Williams woke up, the 18-time Grand Slam champion told her that she always loves to cuddle. In fact, Williams said she has always wanted to have a cuddling moment with the 19-year-old Canadian tennis star. "It was a really funny moment, and we had a match in an hour, so it was pretty bizarre," Bouchard lamented.

In a report by Yahoo Sports, it has been said that Bouchard may be referring to third round matches and not the fourth-round match. Bouchard must've just reportedly lost track of days.

In other news, Bouchard is a finalist for the WTA Most Improved Player Award. Other nominees for the category include Caroline Garcia, Coco Vandeweghe, Casey Dellacqua and Karolina Pliskova. Fans get to vote for their favourite tennis stars. The winner will be announced on Nov. 21. The WTA Awards is a series of awards given to outstanding female tennis athletes who have achieved remarkable accomplishments during the tennis season.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/57299...m#.VGppMFfF8jE
What a cute story.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #5
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bouchard recalled it was raining ahead of her fourth-round match against Williams during the Wimbledon Champoionship.

Quote:
In a report by Yahoo Sports, it has been said that Bouchard may be referring to third round matches and not the fourth-round match

Am I getting old or having memory loss, because I don't remember Bouchard having a match against Serena this last Wimbledon
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #6
country flag aknox

aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute

Love triangle
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos!?.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #7
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #8
country flag Falling Free

Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future Falling Free has a brilliant future

Eugenie, get it gorl

Last edited by Falling Free : Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Falling Free is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #9
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post

Am I getting old or having memory loss, because I don't remember Bouchard having a match against Serena this last Wimbledon
She didn't. Sounds like porkies, Bouchard faced Cornet in the 4th round, Williams was already knocked out by Cornet.
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #10
country flag jackjanetcrissy

jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me, or what am i missing here?
jackjanetcrissy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #11
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

This is what happens when you start landing on comets. We have been transported to a parallel universe where Mirka heckles Stan, and Serena cuddles upstart blonde starlets in the Wimbledon locker room.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 11:04 PM   #12
country flag wolf79

wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future

is this even serious?

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #13
country flag Khep

Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all Khep is a name known to all

This story was dealt with in the thread linked below. The "quotes" in this thread ("Serena Spooned . . .") are rather distorted / misleading. For an accurate translation of the whole story, as told by Genie, and a correction of the Wimbledon day in question -- see this article:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh...165814545.html

"Serena adores Genie Bouchard" thread:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...uchard&page=10

Genie gets the day wrong. It would have been before their 3rd round matches - a day of long rain delays.

Last edited by Khep : Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:20 PM.
Khep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #14
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

So Serena took a nap "close" to Eugenie and people are talking like they were clutching each other for dear life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Why are you determined to create animosity among people in GM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
This actually a serious topic believe or not. Maria planning for motherhood...
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #15
country flag jackjanetcrissy

jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold jackjanetcrissy is a splendid one to behold

ok, so what is the point of the story? and what is the point of this?

jackjanetcrissy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote