So what is the added value for WTA's partnership with SAP? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 07:54 PM   #1
country flag seventynine

seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold seventynine is a splendid one to behold
So what is the added value for WTA's partnership with SAP?

The stats still sucks. no improvement in the live scores etc.

any ideas?
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 07:57 PM   #2
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So what is the added value for WTA's partnership with SAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
The stats still sucks. no improvement in the live scores etc.

any ideas?
It´s easier for the unpaid interns to manage the shitty database on the WTA website?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 08:00 PM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

There's no added value for any of the WTA's sponsors as they just don't know what to do with it.
Compare an ATP player's profile to a WTA's player profile and see the difference with all the data available.

The top five headliners on the WTA's website are:

Three photo galleries, a new sponsor announcement for the YEC and a vote for the shot of the month.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 08:22 PM   #4
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future

From what I understood when it was announced ... the enhanced data SAP can provide will be released first to players & coaches, then secondly to broadcast companies and then finally to fans via apps etc. So, it may be a while before we see the benefits as fans for all WTA matches.

Pavlyuchenkova Pennetta Cibulkova Giorgi Keys Li Na
McHale Cirstea Voegele Beck Pironkova Martic Kerber
Tomljanovic Rybarikova Zhang Shuai Barthel Makarova Morita
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 08:33 PM   #5
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future

The Data the SAP is collecting should be similar to what IBM offers at the Slams.

But we'll see if it actually materializes.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 09:09 PM   #6
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold The Kiwi Fan is a splendid one to behold

Bah! It's now made an annoying ad on my livescores app, that's what its done!

My Tennis Blog
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote