Annika Beck - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #4081
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Annika Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
It was a bad loss. Annika lost in straight sets to Nara. She didn`t even win a set. And Annika also choked a 3-0 away in 2nd set, from 3-0 -> 4-6. That is bad. I have seen Nara play and she is NOT a talented player to me, it was a totally winnable match for Annika. Nara is only a solid player, she moves well, that`s all. She`s nothing special. Annika is clearly the better player to me and she should have won and reached R2 vs Sharapova.

When you lose in R1 the tournament is definitely a flop. And Annika lost in straight sets too, she didn`t even win a set. And her opponent was only Nara, not a talented player like Safarova or Kanepi or a champion like Serena or Sharapova. And I don`t give a fuck what position Nara in YEC Race is, that means absolutely nothing and says absolutely nothing about her as a tennis player, how talented she is, how much potential she has.

Annika has improved, but not as much as some people her think. Her serve still sucks
If Nara is nothing special, then neither is Annika.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #4082
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
If Nara is nothing special, then neither is Annika.
Both are not special

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #4083
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

wäre gut wenn sie mal mehr machen würde bei twitter man hört immer null von ihr wenn nich turnier is gerade

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 12:14 PM   #4084
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

7.4.2014 | WTA Katowice (Main Draw)
14.4.2014 | -
21.4.2014 | WTA Stuttgart (Qual, alt #10)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #4085
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Katowice

R1: Annika Beck vs. Mona Barthel
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #4086
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Annika's Ranking Overview

Week 17 - 07.04.2014

Ranking:
44 (►0)

Race:
37 (▼5)

52 Week Ranking & Race 2014:

Breakdown:
Code:
Tournament         Points     Date          Mandatory?
Katowice            130       15.04.2013
French Open         100       10.06.2013    Yes
Nürnberg             70       17.10.2013
Wimbledon           100       08.07.2013    Yes
Budapest             70       15.07.2013
Bad Gastein          70       22.07.2013
US Open               5       09.09.2013    Yes
Beijing               5       07.10.2013    Yes
Luxembourg          200       21.10.2013
Barnstaple           50       04.11.2013
Shenzhen            110       06.01.2014
Australian Open      70       27.01.2014    Yes
Doha                105       17.02.2014
Dubai                80       24.02.2014
Indian Wells         65       17.03.2014    Yes
Miami                10       31.03.2014    Yes

Total              1240 (+0)

Best uncountable:
Poitiers             36       28.10.2013
Ranking Goals:
Code:
Goal                   ~+Points        Due Date
#32 Seed French Open    350            19.05.2014
#32 Seed Wimbledon      450            16.06.2014
#32 Seed US Open        700            18.08.2014
Points to defend in the next 4 weeks:
94 (8%)

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #4087
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Katowice

R1: Annika Beck vs. Mona Barthel
6:1 6:4

Dinah Pfizenmaier * Angie Kerber * Annika Beck * Julia Goerges * Sam Stosur * Li Na * Simona Halep * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Venus Williams * Vika Azarenka * Ashleigh Barty
Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #4088
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Annika
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #4089
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Annika, she is a defending semifinalist here and obviously likes the conditions and the court.

Mona was very poor, and Annika struggled to close the match, but I can see that Annika moves particularly well on this surface- she slides on it nicely.

edit: although Annika slides well on this indoor hardcourt (it's probably smoother than most outdoor hardcourts) I forgot that last year this was indoor clay. So I can't tell whether Annika likes the court surface yet- she probably feels comfortable in the overall atmosphere of the place though.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 8th, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #4090
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Well done, Annika!

Her first serve speed in the first set was quite good, given her normal standards. But then she started to become cautious on her first serve again in the second set. In order to become competitive against the bigger babes she needs to continually keep her first serve speed up.

But overall Annika has improved a lot. She will do way better than many people expect.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #4091
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Rick for his lovely pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Also Beck of course:

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #4092
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

My pics from yesterday

Katowice 2014 R1 vs Mona Barthel

TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #4093
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Annika watched Koukalova's match from the player's box this afternoon. Have to say not many girls in Katowice do that thus far so I guess Annika means serious business
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #4094
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 12:48 PM   #4095
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Please hold now, Annika.