Annika Beck - Page 270 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #4036
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Annika Beck

2 top 20 wins in a row .
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #4037
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Bouchard first, now Stosur, two great wins for Annika, well done!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #4038
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Annika upsets Stosur 1-6 6-1 6-4 !

No matter what happens now, Dubai is already a great tournament for her. The 6-1 6-4 win over Bouchard in Quali was really impressive too. 2 Top 20 wins in a row. Nothing to lose in Dubai R2 vs Wozniacki. Caroline is not in form, so maybe the next upset ?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #4039
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

All the people in GM who say, Annika is so bad etc. . For me Annika has improved a lot and is a dangerous opponent, she fights so hard! Goooo Annika .
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #4040
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMatz View Post
All the people in GM who say, Annika is so bad etc. . For me Annika has improved a lot and is a dangerous opponent, she fights so hard! Goooo Annika .
For those people only ball basher are talented.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #4041
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future

They may be fans of Bouchard, they may be fans of Stosur. They say Annika only won because of them playing bad? Well, i'm okay with that, she's on court tomorrow, while Bouchard and Stosur are back in the hotel packing, which means, Annika was better in at least on department: Converting your matchpoint.

As simple as that.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #4042
country flag newoldie

newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all

Quote:
There seems to be quite a bit of nationalistic / anti-German sentiment in GM, you can see it even better in the comments regarding Angie ([quote]Bye bitch!
[quote]). Very sad and depressing. Twenty years ago, I would have thought, we have gotten over chauvinism. Having lived in the Netherlands for 17 years, now, I, have personally experienced very, very little of it, but the unsocial networks seem to activate all the dark and evil spirits in a way nobody would have expected.

Last edited by newoldie : Feb 18th, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
newoldie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #4043
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

[7]Caroline Wozniacki def. [Q]Annika Beck 6:4 6:4

Annika , but closer then in the WTA-final last year . But of course a very good tournament from her!
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #4044
country flag newoldie

newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all newoldie is a name known to all

Noch eine dumme Frage: wie viele der 51 return games, die Annika in Dubai gespielt hat, mag sie wohl gewonnen haben? Das Ergebnis ist schon etwas erstaunlich. Und das lag nicht nur daran, dass die Gegner schwach gewesen wären, zumindest nicht von der Papierform.
newoldie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #4045
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course Annika has improved there actually is no need to discuss that point.

Tbh, I wonder why some people here take these comments on GM serious and still react on this stuff.
Experience shows that it`s useless because the only sense of this kind of posts is to attract attention. You only feed and keep these guys alive in this forum by answering them.
Another problem is that the moderators of these threads are obviously not interested to prevent this nonsense - and the extent of it. That might be for economic or whatever reasons.
Even the fun factor in this kind of discussion is virtually zero, so imo the only way to deal with it is to completely ignore it.

Last edited by joy division : Feb 20th, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #4046
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newoldie View Post
Noch eine dumme Frage: wie viele der 51 return games, die Annika in Dubai gespielt hat, mag sie wohl gewonnen haben? Das Ergebnis ist schon etwas erstaunlich. Und das lag nicht nur daran, dass die Gegner schwach gewesen wären, zumindest nicht von der Papierform.
31/51 return games won. In Q her opponents all had low 1st serve percentages (Spears 51%, Knapp 52%, Bouchard 47%), but Stosur (63%) and Wozniacki (62%) actually got a decent amount of first serves into play. It's guess work with 3 matches not televised, but I think her match against Wozniacki actually might have been her best one of the week despite the loss.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #4047
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

@BeckAnnika
Just landed in Frankfurt! Look who I met here @DreddyTennis
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 04:42 PM   #4048
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

Coincidence that they met?
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:38 PM   #4049
country flag KatjaS

Don't even give certain people ideas..
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:22 PM   #4050
country flag KatjaS

[14] Suarez Navarro vs BYE
Zhang vs Mladenovic
Petrova vs Soler-Espinosa
BYE vs [22] Cornet
[30] Vesnina vs BYE
Beck vs Voegele
Bencic vs Q
BYE vs [2] A. Radwanska

Last edited by KatjaS : Mar 4th, 2014 at 07:15 AM.