Annika Beck - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #3616
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Annika Beck

Very good hitting from Safarova...going to be tough, she needs to weather this storm
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #3617
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
2-3* Safarova is playing now more patiently.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3618
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Broken but breaks right back *3-3, but Safarova was punishing her serve brutally, holds will be tough with Safarova hitting like that. Good tennis from both at the moment.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #3619
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
4-3* important hold

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #3620
country flag KatjaS

Luxembourg line calls are incredible. But Annika can't use the gifted point, Safarova holds for *4-4.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #3621
country flag Bino

She mustn't get too erratic, but also not too defensive. Difficult job now.

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #3622
country flag Bino

Saving bp :thumbup:

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #3623
country flag KatjaS

She's just too passive at the moment, waiting for errors, but Safarova isn't making enough of them when she can play from the middle of the court all the time without having to move much.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #3624
country flag KatjaS

Broken, Safarova will serve for the set.

She pretty much broke herself with her pushing in that last game. Safarova just had to stand there and hit.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #3625
country flag Bino

Service was clearly out

4/6

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #3626
country flag KatjaS

Pretty much the same pattern as her losses to Kvitova, she just cedes control of every rally when the matches get tight. Third set coming up
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #3627
country flag Bino

But whenever she tries to get control of the rallies she gets too erratic.

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #3628
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Annika with two aces in a row
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #3629
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
But whenever she tries to get control of the rallies she gets too erratic.

She could still leave herself some margin for error but at least move Safarova...Safarova spends most rallies just standing in the middle of the court, carefully picking her targets. She's making life for Safarova just way, way too easy this way.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3630
country flag KatjaS

Match slipping away from her quickly, *1-3