Annika Beck - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #2341
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Annika Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten View Post
Good draw, Bertens is more than beatable!
I disagree Carten. She's 0-2 against Kiki, and Kiki is having a great start to the year, while Annika has won one match.

I think her first IW appearance will be short.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #2342
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I disagree Carten. She's 0-2 against Kiki, and Kiki is having a great start to the year, while Annika has won one match.

Annika has won 4 matches this year. I agree it's not an easy match though.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #2343
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Bertens once
And she was horrible
Must have been a off day from her
Hope Annika can beat her
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #2344
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Still Bertens is beatable, she isn't a very strong player IMO
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #2345
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Quote:

A 0:2 in H2H is not very significant, even the matches were very close, in Roland Garros the match was 7:9 in the third.

Beck won one match?? She won four WTA-matches this year, one at the Australien Open (there Shvedova), two in Shezhen (quarter-final) and one last week in Florianapolis.

In Paris Bertens was out and came in MainDraw as a LL, so it was also a bit lucky, even it was a nice tournament from her at the end. I tink it is winnable for Annika.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #2346
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Bertens' Paris result is a bit misleading, the draw was just so lopsided and she ended up in the good half. I think Annika can beat her. Of course she needs to play well, but there could have been far worse draws.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #2347
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a moderate draw. There were tougher draws, but also far easier ones around. Given the winner would then play Barthel R2 makes it quite a tough draw overall.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2348
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Bertens' Paris result is a bit misleading, the draw was just so lopsided and she ended up in the good half. I think Annika can beat her. Of course she needs to play well, but there could have been far worse draws.
I think Berten's results in Paris were good considering she had back pains all week and had to retire in the SF.

She is beatable of course but it's 50-50 at best (if they are both healthy)

Last edited by supermod : Mar 5th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #2349
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

3rd match after 11:00 on Court 6 today.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #2350
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
@BjornPhau
#rotaacademy is getting ready for the @BNPPARIBASOPEN in indian wells @BeckAnnika #robertorlik #jacekszygowski

Jacek Szygowski, das ist doch Monas Coach aus Paris. Heißt das jetzt, dass er Mona betreut in IW oder macht er was mit Annika, wenn er schon mit ihr Fotos macht?
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #2351
country flag KatjaS

Annika trainiert in Orliks Akademie, dort arbeitet auch Szygowski. Und Mona hat wohl mittlerweile eben diese Akademie engagiert, sie zumindest zeitweise zu trainieren.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #2352
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten View Post
Still Bertens is beatable, she isn't a very strong player IMO
But Beck isn't that strong too yet. The results of Bertens are much more better than Annika's. Don't read too much out of the victory against Hsieh. Hsieh made tons of unforced errors in this match and Annika had to do nothing but to wait for them. And they came very often very quickly.

In my opinion Bertens is the clear favourite in this match
chaton is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #2353
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
But Beck isn't that strong too yet. The results of Bertens are much more better than Annika's. Don't read too much out of the victory against Hsieh. Hsieh made tons of unforced errors in this match and Annika had to do nothing but to wait for them. And they came very often very quickly.

In my opinion Bertens is the clear favourite in this match
I will never read anything out of victories against Hsieh because Hsieh is extremely overranked and Annika can beat her anytime, don't worry Annika has beaten better players already

I've seen Bertens a couple of times now and to me she seemed to be nothing more than a solid top 100 player. She's more experienced of course and I never said Annika can't lose that one, of course she can. But its definitely a match she can win if she plays a solid match
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #2354
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

But then Annika herself is just a solid player, just like Bertens IMO.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #2355
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
But then Annika herself is just a solid player, just like Bertens IMO.
I think she is/can be better. (compared to Bertens)

Last edited by Carsten : Mar 7th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.