An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #256
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

Going to a 3rd set ...

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #257
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Crazy match out there... Namigata led 5-2 and had few SPs but Anso came back and led 6-5 where she missed 2MPs.. In the tie-break Namigata led 4-2 but again Anso came back and had 3MPs but lost it 7-9 at the end

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #258
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

6-4 third set pheeew, she was down 1-3.. Against Ons once again in final

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #259
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Anso won 6-4 6-7 6-4

Much tougher than last week .. Great to see her stay strong in a tough fight and win!

Final against Jabeur again... Lets get some revenge for last week both semi finals were tough three setters.

Top 200 next week and Wimbledon quallies!!

Lucie
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #260
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I heard she had 7 Mp in the second set
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #261
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I heard she had 7 Mp in the second set
Great effort to stay strong after missing those and not collapse in the 3rd ...

Maybe she was thinking too much of the chance to play Wimbledon quallies and got nervous

Lucie
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #262
country flag Tully

Final will be played indoors because of rain.

Lucie
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #263
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

An-Sophie match from 0:49:00

Last edited by dos Santos : May 19th, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #264
country flag Tully

Lost the final 06 26

Still a great tour of Japan. Left Belgium ranked outside top 300 and will return inside top 200 and in Wimbledon qualifying and match tough. It's been a very long time since An-Sophie was able to play so many matches in a row.

Now two weeks of well deserved rest.

Hopefully An-Sophie can get into Nottingham draw.

Lucie
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #265
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

I'm not overwhelmed by her game TBH. She puts a lot of spin on her serve, but it lacks pace and her backhand reminds me a bit of Stosur's. Her forehand is awesome, but she needs time to set it up since she has such a loopy backswing (time she won't get against the best players).

She's also very superstitious: always wanting the same ball back. Oh, and she bounces the ball even more than Djokovic before serving.
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #266
country flag Sam.

That match against Namigata was a mess She got upset a lot of times..

But congrats Anso that was a nice week again

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:53 AM   #267
country flag Sam.

Is it me or she was crying at the end of the match?

Old May 24th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #268
country flag Tully

Schedule

3 June $75k Nottingham Q
10 June $50k Nottingham Q .... Don't do what Alison did though and miss a GS qualifying ...

Lucie
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #269
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Schedule

3 June $75k Nottingham Q
10 June $50k Nottingham Q .... Don't do what Alison did though and miss a GS qualifying ...
If she plays the $50k Nottingham and goes deep in the tournament, could she miss Wimbledon qualies?
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #270
country flag Sam.

No, Wimbledon starts the 24/06 ^^ But first she has to win in qualies and it's a strong list for these tournaments ^^