Who will win Hopman Cup 2010? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win Hopman Cup 2010?

Australia 20 17.24%
Russia 30 25.86%
Great Britain 13 11.21%
Spain 20 17.24%
Germany 18 15.52%
Romania 6 5.17%
USA 9 7.76%
Kazakhstan 0 0%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:21 PM   #16
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will win Hopman Cup 2010?

Melanie and John

But no, I have a feeling that Australians will win this.
KanSuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #17
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Huge favorites are Australia and Russia.

Dark horse is Germany. If Sabine and Phillip come in playing their best tennis, watch out.

Spain getting a little bit more credit than deserved imo but they are also lethal but imo not the favorite for the title.

Andy Murray is easily the best men's player but imo Laura will be losing a lot of matches. I hope she makes a good account of herself and gets a win because I really like her.

Romania, Kazakhastan, and USA are out of contention imo.

That being said, I think Australia will win but it should be an interesting Hopman Cup.
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #18
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

I'm feeling really good about Germany's chances this year. Sabine is full of confidence right now (or should be at least), and Kolhschriber is never someone to just overlook. They could be a very strong threat to the obvious front runners.

Russia is to dog in my mind. Dementieva is the stongest female contender this year and will most likely win all of her singels matches. Andreev on the other hand needs to get back some of that stellar form we all know he has. Together I think they just might take it all.

But don't overlook top seeds Australia. They have home court advantage and are both playing some great tennis as of late. I would look to Stosur to be the more unreliable of the two, as she still hasn't shown great consistensy with her newly inproved game. Hewitt will need to add his experience to this team and really take control.

I'm also interested to see how Kazakhastan will play. Both players are fairly young and just breaking into the spotight on their respected tours, and if they can come together and play good tennis they might be able to impress everyone. Very long shot to win though.

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM   #19
country flag gsm86

gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all

I think Australia will win but my support goes to Golubev!
gsm86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #20
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

us and a.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #21
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Wow tough teams!

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:30 PM   #22
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Germany! Lisicki
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #23
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting! GB should start 1-0 up, so as long as Laura can bring her A game in the doubles I see them winning the competition, beating Russia or Aus in the final.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #24
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Australia!

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM   #25
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see Kazakhstan take it, but I guess it will be Spain..!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #26
country flag Lookalikamonkey

Lookalikamonkey has disabled reputation

It will be interesting to see the power from Germany and Russia, but I can't wait to see Isner and Oudin play mixed!
Lookalikamonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #27
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Lena
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 08:38 AM   #28
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

It starts on Saturday, OMG! Cant wait.

Go Lisicki!
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #29
country flag Aaric

Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future Aaric has a brilliant future

Go MJMS
Aaric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #30
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Go:
Russia
USA
Romania
Germany

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote