Dutch rankings Setp. 23rd - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:06 AM   #1
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Dutch rankings Setp. 23rd

This is the sad state of Dutch tennis:

110 Miriam Oremans
132 Kristie Boogert
166 Seda Noorlander
225 Anousjka van Exel
268 Marielle Hoogland
276 Amanda Hopmans
305 Jolanda Mens
407 Anouk Sterk
426 Andrea van den Hurk
450 Suzanne Trik
570 Michelle Gerards (25k points didn't go on yet)
596 Tessy van de Ven
639 Suzanne van Hartingsveldt
687 Lotty Seelen
751 Leonie Muller van Moppes
829 Silvana Bauer
840 Natasha Galouza
897 Kim Kilsdonk
949 Linda Akkerman
958 Inge de Geest
1033 Kika Hogendoorn
1076 Domi van Boekel
1099 ELis Tamaela
1107 Yvette Basting
1189 Thamara Jonkman
1197 Debby Haak

I dunno what it is, but the Dutch players seem to play lots of tourneys but get nowhere on the rankings! (Maybe if they won some more matches... )

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dutch rankings Setp. 23rd

Quote:
Originally posted by inkyfan
(Maybe if they won some more matches... )
Yeah, I think that really could help

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:41 PM   #3
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Boogie is trying her best! This time last year she won several matches but only in quallies of WTA events or in challengers, so she has a steady stream of points to defend through September and October, though never very many points in any one week. This week she lost in 3rd round quallies in Leipzig, the same as last year; I think she did well today to win a set off Chladkova who is ranked quite a bit higher.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Dutch rankings Setp. 23rd

Quote:
Originally posted by adnil

Yeah, I think that really could help
hehe do you think Linda? Well, Anousjka's playing in a 75k tourney this week. She's in quallies, but she got a player in the first round who usually loses 0 and 0, so I think she should win at least one round there!

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 01:00 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally posted by tim4
Boogie is trying her best! This time last year she won several matches but only in quallies of WTA events or in challengers, so she has a steady stream of points to defend through September and October, though never very many points in any one week. This week she lost in 3rd round quallies in Leipzig, the same as last year; I think she did well today to win a set off Chladkova who is ranked quite a bit higher.
Actually, you're right Tim. Kristie's not doing too badly. I mean at least she's around 130, which is actually better than earlier in the year when she dropped to around 175. I think Kristie and Anousjka are the only two doing anything good at the moment though! All the others seem to be dropping. (Well, OK Miriam will drop ovbiously, as she's now retired, but she's still on the rankings so far).

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 05:44 PM   #6
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
isn't tennis about winning matches?

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2002, 12:34 AM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally posted by Almie
isn't tennis about winning matches?
lol do you guys not understand MY sarcasm or something?

Old Sep 25th, 2002, 08:06 PM   #8
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Oh, and talking of Boogie (as I so often do maybe you've all noticed), does anyone know what events she'll be playing in the next few weeks? I'm guessing she might go to Bratislava and then Luxembourg, maybe?
Old Sep 26th, 2002, 08:15 AM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by inkyfan

lol do you guys not understand MY sarcasm or something?
I did

tim, sorry, I can't help you

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2002, 09:13 PM   #10
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by tim4
it was a tough match against Chladkova and Boogie had chances to win that one ...
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2002, 10:19 PM   #11
tim4

Well, so that Chladkova match was another one Boogie lost that she should have won?
Only two and a half weeks until Luxembourg quallies. Hoping to see beautiful Boogie then ... will probably book my Eurostar tickets tomorrow!
Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:54 PM   #12
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
so we will see us on qualifying Saturday, Tim
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote