Russian titles - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:01 AM   #46
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I think it's cool that you are keeping this thread up to date, ys! It's a lot of fun to check in here periodically and watch the numbers climb ...

But I don't think Elena D.'s wonderful & amazing win is the one to open the Title floodgates, as you hope. It's too late! Just look at your numbers and then compare those numbers to twelve months ago -- the floodgates already burst open LAST year, with Elena B.s first title.

Isn't this so much more fun than when we had to keep fretting about that damn Curse?
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:09 AM   #47
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just waiting for the floodgates to open for Ms. Bovina... and she starts winning tournaments every week. It's gonna happen.
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 02:01 PM   #48
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Now make it 6 titles this year

And it is especially sweet that 2 of those are maiden titles for Aliona and Vera Z
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 02:05 PM   #49
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

just waiting for Lina to get one too
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 04:13 PM   #50
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
I am proud of Alyona and Vera! That's great!
Yep,it should be Lina next time!
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #51
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Congrats to vera and well , seems that the list is growing by the week...

Yup hope for Lina to join the club and I would like to add for Nadia to win her 1st next...

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:05 AM   #52
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
congrats to vera and elena i hope both can go onto better things.

now who will be next? hopefull lina k and petrova can their first titles as well as douchevina and sharapova.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:51 AM   #53
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Elena Bovina: Warsaw 2002

Dinara Safina: Sopot 2002

Svetlana Kuznetsova: Bali 2002

Anastasia Myskina: Doha 2003

Anastasia Myskina: Leipzig 2003

Elena Dementieva: Amelia Island 2003

Elena Dementieva: Bali 2003

Elena Dementieva: Shanghai 2003

Vera Zvonareva: Bol 2003

Maria Sharapova: Tokyo Japan Open 2003

By the way, Wta Tour says Elena Likhovtseva also won Montpellier in 1993, so she had 2 career titles.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET

Last edited by Happy Guy : Oct 5th, 2003 at 06:13 AM.
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:00 PM   #54
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Guy
By the way, Wta Tour says Elena Likhovtseva also won Montpellier in 1993, so she had 2 career titles.
This question was already answered in the thread.. Anyway, the thread is called "Russian titles" and Elena L. represented Kazakhstan in 1993.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:07 PM   #55
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
This question was already answered in the thread.. Anyway, the thread is called "Russian titles" and Elena L. represented Kazakhstan in 1993.
Oic, I didn't read the previous posts.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:12 PM   #56
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the Bovina pic... I didn't have one with her and the trophy.

It's too bad the Polish trophies are hideous though.
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #57
country flag Happy Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena
Thanks for the Bovina pic... I didn't have one with her and the trophy.

It's too bad the Polish trophies are hideous though.

Some more pic on Warsaw website.

Old May 5th, 2003, 12:30 PM   #58
country flag Happy Guy

Pic missing:

Anastasia Myskina: Palermo 1999, Bahia 2002, Sarasota 2003

Svetlana Kuznetsova: Helsinki 2002

Elena Likhovtseva: Gold Coast 1997 (and if there is the Montpellier 1993 as well)

Elena Bovina: Quebec City 2002

Old May 5th, 2003, 12:58 PM   #59
Leena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Guy
Some more pic on Warsaw website.
That's the problem... that site is down most of the time.

The Quebec site sucks... it has nothing.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM   #60
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Russian title #13.
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote