Russian titles - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2003, 01:18 AM   #31
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, my next bet to win a tourney would be Big Lena... because she's playing in Sarasota and Estoril (where she always does well). She's gonna win a big title soon though...
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2003, 03:21 PM   #32
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya gets us into double figures.. Russian title #10. And Nastya is a clear leader now.

Who is next?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 08:29 PM   #33
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya stilll at the top. But Alyona gets the honours of winning the biggest ever Russian title ..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 08:32 PM   #34
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Elena!
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 08:43 PM   #35
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Elena truly deserved this... even though it was long overdue, it was a worthly wait!!!!!

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #36
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Now, lets hope that the floodgates are open..

If ever there was a player in Russian tennis who had a mental strength to win big, it was Dementieva-2000. Honestly, I almost buried hopes for her return. Alyona, where have you been all this time?

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 09:06 PM   #37
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
the 1st BIG one of 2003

this Title is the BIGGEST yet by one of our girls

Lets hope for some others to join the Club

congrats Alyona, been waiting for some time but its worth it in the end

Thank you baby
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #38
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
No doubt this is the biggest Russian win ever... even though Nastya won Bahia, she didn't face nearly the competition that Alyona did.

So happy.

Eggy, I'm sure you must be ecstatic for your girl.
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 09:33 PM   #39
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Now we need one for Lina, Nadya and Vera. And it would be totally unfair if Tanya goes out without a title. But sad thing, I am afraid, it seems to be the way it is going to be..

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 09:56 PM   #40
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Well done Aliona!

The first title came so unexpectedly and is so sweet. So many big scalps in one week
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 10:57 PM   #41
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Only 6 Russians have won!?

@ Anastasia

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 11:01 PM   #42
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thats only the current players

the list will be getting alot longer soon
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 11:41 PM   #43
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Great to add another title!

This victory is so sweet, especially because of all the criticism thrown on this board Elena's way.

The title she won and the people she beat make this victory the greatest so far.

Now I hope Elena uses this to propel herself up the rankings and onto bigger and even better things!!

DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:24 PM   #44
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

In 2002 We had 6 titles by ladies, 4 titles by men and Davis Cup. Which makes 11.

It could have been close to that in 2000 when Marat won 7 and Yevgeny won 2. If there would be anyone else to support them.

This year we already stand at 5. 2 titles by Myskina and Davydenko, one from Dementieva. We are well on course for the best year ever. Hoping that Marat is going to win a couple of Slams this year, this year is going to be remarkable.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:35 PM   #45
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Hopefully Vera Z can win her first soon and Zhenya to add a couple titles more....
bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote