Australian Open 2010 outfits - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #61
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open 2010 outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDaniela View Post
Adidas will GO GREEN in 2010!
so we might see Henin in her mens shirts and grandma skirts
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #62
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Serena looks like a creamsicle.
Serena said orange was Yetunde's favorite color, and now it's hers too. Her wearing orange just means she's serious about winning the AO 2010.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #63
country flag Elegante

Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all Elegante is a name known to all

Some of these things are not so pretty....
Elegante is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #64
Renee

Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Sadly, Yonex announced today that the drunk monkey heading its design team recently died of terminal alchoholism and being run over by a bus.

Because of this, and the difficulty of getting monkeys hooked on sake because of those interfering PETA busybodies, it may be awhile before we see what Elena will have inflicted on her for the AO.

However, sources confirm it will be so horrid that not even growing her bangs back could save it.
actually, Yonex has decided that Elena will no longer be allowed to decide which Yonex outfit she will wear at any tournament whatsoever. Instead, Yonex will assign Elena a personal stylist who will chose all her outfits for her

Last edited by Renee : Nov 9th, 2009 at 07:33 PM.
Renee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #65
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena? View Post

Peak Nike photoshop.
Serena always wears lime green at the AO when she wins. See, this is why she loses it in even years. Because she doesn't wear the lime green.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #66
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
Serena always wears lime green at the AO when she wins. See, this is why she loses it in even years. Because she doesn't wear the lime green.
What was lime green this year and 2003?
And what color do you consider 2006?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #67
country flag toby345

toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
2009 blue = lime green?
toby345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #68
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena? View Post

Peak Nike photoshop.
You guys did read the text underneath the pic, right? And you realized that these pics are from AO 2009?
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #69
country flag Denise4925

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Sadly, Yonex announced today that the drunk monkey heading its design team recently died of terminal alchoholism and being run over by a bus.

Because of this, and the difficulty of getting monkeys hooked on sake because of those interfering PETA busybodies, it may be awhile before we see what Elena will have inflicted on her for the AO.

However, sources confirm it will be so horrid that not even growing her bangs back could save it.
I would just like to see something a little more flattering for her body type. She's very broad in the chest and back area and shoulders, and she has very narrow hips. I like her better in shorts than those dresses that look like long tops and make her upper torso look bigger and hips narrower than necessary. She looks good in shorts because she has great legs and they don't draw all of the attention to her torso. IDK, just my opinion.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #70
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa's shorts
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #71
country flag Denise4925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
What was lime green this year and 2003?
And what color do you consider 2006?
This year:

Lime green trim on dress, headband and sweat bands lime green.

You're right about AO '03.

So, yeah orange and white is cool.

I don't remember what she wore in '06 and I can't find a pic.

Last edited by Denise4925 : Nov 9th, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #72
country flag Denise4925

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby345 View Post
2009 blue = lime green?
I can see some people don't pay much attention to details.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #73
country flag toby345

toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future toby345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can see some people don't pay much attention to details.
okay, please forgive me
toby345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #74
country flag Denise4925

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby345 View Post
okay, please forgive me
Forgiven.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #75
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Serena should stay away from pink its not her lucky color.
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote