Australian Open 2010 outfits - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM   #436
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open 2010 outfits

Ana looks nice
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM   #437
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Oh, I assumed we are looking at manufacturer's pictures here, especially since the clothes are not released to the public yet.
Yes.. I guess people saw the pic and didn't really pay atention.. it's clear it's a photoshop though... I suppose the new pics will surface soon.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:25 PM   #438
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay. View Post
No one knows that for sure, it's all speculation.

Am I the only who likes Adidas? No one wants to wear "exotic" outfits, yet I see club players all the time wearing Adidas. There's nothing wrong with simple and it's much better than the hot mess outfits Maria ends up in half the time.
I like these adidas outfits. It's something I would actually wear to play tennis. And that's the point for them after all I guess.. make people buy it. There have been some ugly designs though, such as the uniboob dress Ana wore to AO and RG 2009.

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:26 PM   #439
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay. View Post
No one knows that for sure, it's all speculation.

Am I the only who likes Adidas? No one wants to wear "exotic" outfits, yet I see club players all the time wearing Adidas. There's nothing wrong with simple and it's much better than the hot mess outfits Maria ends up in half the time.
people forget that these brands are trying to market themselves for NORMAL players to play in...so while it's fine for some here to think outfits aren't "daring" or are "too plain", Nike and Addidas have to think about what the regular club, and up-coming player is going to wear on court....granted some outfits can be a bit but obviously Nike and Addidas know what they are doing since they still rake in millions

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:28 PM   #440
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Thanks
Princeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:42 PM   #441
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANARENA View Post
people forget that these brands are trying to market themselves for NORMAL players to play in...so while it's fine for some here to think outfits aren't "daring" or are "too plain", Nike and Addidas have to think about what the regular club, and up-coming player is going to wear on court....granted some outfits can be a bit but obviously Nike and Addidas know what they are doing since they still rake in millions
If "too plain" is the sign of marketing genius, Yonex is about to take over the world.

Or merge with the Vienna All-Beef Hot Dog company, I'm not sure which. Think how convenient it would be to by tennis apparel, rackets and a yummy Chicago-style dog all at the same stand!

(Yes, I still remember that damn vendor uniform they made poor Lena wear. Oh, at least she didn't sully her perfect bangs...)
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:56 PM   #442
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana says in the adidas vídeo that it's actually a red dress with some orange details. I like it better than the yellow on her, judging by the short video preview. She always looks great in strong colors.
yeah, it looks more like red and she's great in it! one million thanks for the video! she looksn so great! do you have of other adidas players?
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:00 PM   #443
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
yeah, it looks more like red and she's great in it! one million thanks for the video! she looksn so great! do you have of other adidas players?
No, sorry. Adidas has only handed out Ana's video and press release so far. Nothing on other players.

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM   #444
country flag gaviotabr

Just found the adidas vídeo in HD. Worth it!

Check out the link, you can see the vídeo in a larger screen, great quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0tg...=youtube_gdata

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM   #445
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
If "too plain" is the sign of marketing genius, Yonex is about to take over the world.

Or merge with the Vienna All-Beef Hot Dog company, I'm not sure which. Think how convenient it would be to by tennis apparel, rackets and a yummy Chicago-style dog all at the same stand!

(Yes, I still remember that damn vendor uniform they made poor Lena wear. Oh, at least she didn't sully her perfect bangs...)
yonex will make a bang carrier for elena so that she can put them on especially for you when you are watching...part of the new max-pleasing line....prepare for a call soon

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM   #446
country flag sfan

sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice

I like Ana's outfit, it is very fresh. Maria's outfit is really great too, but I want to see it on her before I form my opinion

Serena's outfit is weird, I don't like the colour either.

Roland Garros 2012 -

Maria Sharapova - Champion
Serena Williams - Kicked out in R1
sfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:29 PM   #447
country flag Acinolbaj

Acinolbaj has disabled reputation

I like Adidas dress very nice and fresh colour for tennis...
Acinolbaj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:16 PM   #448
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just found the adidas vídeo in HD. Worth it!

Check out the link, you can see the vídeo in a larger screen, great quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0tg...=youtube_gdata
She should play with her hair out

I like it
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:21 PM   #449
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

what is the Elena Hot dog vendor outfit?
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:25 PM   #450
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a video of Ana previewing the adidas dresses for the first half of the season. I think I couldn't get it with sound for youtube, but I'm working on it. I'm not sure if it's just me though.. Either way... you can see her wearing the dresses in this video:

Looks like there's no weird pulled up skirt on the actual dress.

EDIT. UGH just watched the HD.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote