Australian Open 2010 outfits - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:14 AM   #1501
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open 2010 outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic View Post

From the side

So slutty but so good
haha yess Vintage Vee Classiness with a hint of slut.

Its a joke people dont take it to seriously

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #1502
country flag tennypro

tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro tennypro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokickass View Post
LOL! I feel sorry for the children you coach, and sponsors are actually helping the game not hindering in This is one thread of many where we discuss the outfits so leave!
Also i find it hard to believe your an adult, and i feel sorry for your husband!
You're sorry for the kids my husband and I coach? Don't be. My husband and I make a decent living off of coaching those kids. And now I know I'm taking to a teenager here. I didn't say sponsors were "hindering" tennis(where'd you get that from). I said womens tennis is finding it hard to get sponsors. Without sponsors, womens tennis dies. Just like womens soccer did. Call me a weirdo, you just proved you're probably a 12 year old. This has nothing to do with an outfit thread. I'm one of many women who are trying to get younger tennis enthusiasts to help with womens tennis. Men of the world and the corporations they own seen you all focusing on the outfits of pro women players doesn't help womens tennis to advance and get stronger. We need your help.
tennypro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #1503
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennypro View Post
No, the majority here don't agree because they're too young to understand. And when they're old enough to understand, most womens pro sports will be gone. But I see you have a German flag in your avatar. At least you're from a country where you're raised to understand the importance of women's sports and the importance for women as a whole. Good for you and thanks for the reply.
You have like 10 posts how in hell do you know anything about the majority of tennis fans

Quote:
OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON TENNIS FORUM!!! THREADS ABOUT TENNIS

JUST CLICK HERE AND THERE'S LOTS TO TALK ABOUT TENNIS!!!
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #1504
country flag Midnight_Robber

Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your time Shafanovic - I'm sure 'tennypro' isn't in primary school anymore and actually knows how to link to the myriad threads on this board that focus on tennis if he/she wants. Of course, because he/she is so much deeper, more mature, serious, thoughtful, intelligent and generally an all-round better human being than the rest of us, we *know* that he/she isn't actually more interested in posting 90% of his/her posts in this supposedly objectionable thread and cussing out the members here after being on this board for all of ten minutes.

...Yeah. Anyway - I'm surprised by Vee's dress. Love, love the skirt, but I did have an moment when she took off her track-suit top. I don't love the dress *itself* so much as I absolutely love the way it falls on her body and is specially designed to flatter her figure so perfectly. The illusion of extra cleavage, and the slits that make her already endless legs look even longer...She carries it so well, but few people could wear it.

The colour disappoints though. Ugh. She wore that exact shade of yellow last year. But it's daring and it's designed.
Midnight_Robber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:21 AM   #1505
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally banned.

Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:23 AM   #1506
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please don't talk to me.
Ew.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #1507
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're sorry for the kids my husband and I coach? Don't be. My husband and I make a decent living off of coaching those kids. And now I know I'm taking to a teenager here. I didn't say sponsors were "hindering" tennis(where'd you get that from). I said womens tennis is finding it hard to get sponsors. Without sponsors, womens tennis dies. Just like womens soccer did. Call me a weirdo, you just proved you're probably a 12 year old. This has nothing to do with an outfit thread. I'm one of many women who are trying to get younger tennis enthusiasts to help with womens tennis. Men of the world and the corporations they own seen you all focusing on the outfits of pro women players doesn't help womens tennis to advance and get stronger. We need your help.
We get it your a feminist, obviously you're posting in a pro-feminine community, so it's stupid of you to get all self-righteous.

Plus for the record, i'm sure alot of the posters here, regardless of age, know a heck of a lot more about the WTA then you ever will.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1508
~*Princess Karolina*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer7 View Post
Finally banned.

Tennypro, how can you tell?
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1509
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you do realise publication is a good thing. it promotes the tennis. and I'm sure the "men of the world and corporations" don't go to tennis forum to check what us fans are doing. we don't have HALF of the tennis fans around the world. even if they do check they can see that there are more threads about the tennis than there are about the fashion. and if you actually check the post records, you can see that majority if not all the people talk more about tennis than the fashion.

fashion is just a side dish to the main meal. it's not overpowering the love we have for women's tennis.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #1510
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #1511
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie's is the same as Kiri's?
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #1512
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You say im a teenager and then im a 12 year old?
Womens tennis is far from dying, happy your banned

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:29 AM   #1513
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Safarova

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:30 AM   #1514
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaria Azarepova View Post
Melanie's is the same as Kiri's?
Melanie, Kiri and Sanowa always wear the same set of outfit.

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #1515
~*Princess Karolina*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaria Azarepova View Post
Ew.
you managed to describe yourself with only 2 letters.