The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #91
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend?

Sasha has long hair right? The dude in the picture has short hair.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #92
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Don't know. Laker fans say it's him and his sweater...

Photo from October 12, 2009

Last edited by silesia : Nov 7th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #93
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietaar View Post
Sasha has long hair right? The dude in the picture has short hair.
He now has short hair, I now believe it to be them. His sister does play volleyball for her high school, there school mascot is the Panther....which you can see in the pic on the wall of the gym. Also I read somewhere on twitter from someone that goes to that same high school that indeed she saw both Maria & Sasha there @ the game. Also read on another post from a guy that indeed it was them, and he goes to that same school.

I just find it very strange that it seemed to happen all so fast. How could this "relationship" be going on & no one heard or saw anything before the U2 concert sighting

Im sure that we can all agree that we were thinking Maria & Charlie were an item. Don't get me wrong....if all this info(Maria&Sasha) were getting is wrong I will be pretty happy. Maybe Maria is just the kind of girl who hangs out with "guy" friends alot more than girls.

I guess we'll see if anything comes up during the Lakers game tonight

Damn, I thought I could stay away from this thread
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 01:36 AM   #94
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I want to quit Maria but pffftt who am I kidding? I just hope Sasha doesn't have STD.

I'm totally going to smack Charles in the head if I see him. WTF DUDE?
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:32 AM   #95
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I want to quit Maria but pffftt who am I kidding? I just hope Sasha doesn't have STD.

I'm totally going to smack Charles in the head if I see him. WTF DUDE?
Yeah, that crossed my mind to but I'm still here. I just hope that this "slump" Sasha is in(with his basketball shots) doesn't get blamed on Maria. That always happens, when "personal" stuff off court is getting alot of attention then your "job" on court starts slacking.

As far as Charlie goes, maybe they had less in common. The fact that he showed up to some of her matches to support her says alot about him though. Maria did also throw Charlie a bone, so to speak, when she mentioned his tv show on her website....wtf was that all about

I sooo didn't want to go there but this did cross my mind, when those photos of Maria & Charlie came out of them @ the Lakers game....was Maria maybe trying to get the attention of someone else(make someone jealous)? If so, its the oldest trick in the book, but works I guess.
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #96
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
Yeah, that crossed my mind to but I'm still here. I just hope that this "slump" Sasha is in(with his basketball shots) doesn't get blamed on Maria. That always happens, when "personal" stuff off court is getting alot of attention then your "job" on court starts slacking.

As far as Charlie goes, maybe they had less in common. The fact that he showed up to some of her matches to support her says alot about him though. Maria did also throw Charlie a bone, so to speak, when she mentioned his tv show on her website....wtf was that all about

I sooo didn't want to go there but this did cross my mind, when those photos of Maria & Charlie came out of them @ the Lakers game....was Maria maybe trying to get the attention of someone else(make someone jealous)? If so, its the oldest trick in the book, but works I guess.
I really think what she had with Charlie was real. I saw him in LA with Estelle both times I was at Maria's matches and they seemed pretty close already so that to me said a lot about where his relationship with Maria was. As far as having things in common, we really can't say. He just seemed like a real catch to me.

Sasha and Maria obviously have a lot in common but he comes off as someone who's not in it for the long run / boyfriend material and that's what bothers me. But then again maybe that's what she's looking for right now. Charlie better not have broken her heart, IMMUNAKILLHIM.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Nov 7th, 2009 at 03:47 AM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #97
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

revolutionary idea: they are friends ?
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:29 AM   #98
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

some of you are really

at the same time, thank you for cracking me up. this thread is comedic gold.
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:31 AM   #99
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
some of you are really
Do we even care?
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:39 AM   #100
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Hell yes!!!!

We should make it clear to the ParisTrollBoy that if he f@@@s up, we will :smash his head in, his ears off.

And we will hunt him down wherever he goes

I am off to get a life now
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #101
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

This Sasha guy better not hurt our Masha or everyone here will take the first flight to LA and hunt that dbag down. He will never escape from us, he cannot hide from us.

And I am dead serious about what I just said.
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #102
country flag saska77

Yup Masha Special Protection Forces
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #103
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Masha Special Protection Forces & Team Charlie

I have to look up my G.I. Joe Gear...
Sebastian222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #104
country flag Jacey

So, is it safe to say Maria wasn't at the Lakers game last night since there are no pics,
Or should I be holding my breath?
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #105
Break My Rapture
Heaux

I smell new signature members threads coming up.