The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #76
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend?

just blah. We should write her a fan letter suggesting potential boyfriends we'd like her to date we're her fans so she'd listen
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:50 PM   #77
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^If this had happened a week ago I would have said Josh Duhamel, but he turned out to be a total dick...

All the hot and rich guys are either taken, a**holes, too short or made out with Paris Hilton!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #78
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Duhamel is

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #79
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

My girlfriend says Alexander Skarsgard, have no idea who this is

But I kinda like the idea of maria dating an European though
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #80
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I did a search of Ding to see if there is any sort of a connection they have had for a long time.

This is from January ninth of this year. Ding certainly pays a lot of attention to him.

Quote:
kding@ocregister.com Comments 35| Recommend 9

LOS ANGELES – Sasha Vujacic has a new high-profile nemesis: Chris Paul.

Vujacic’s unique resume that already featured being choked by Carmelo Anthony now includes being called by Paul a five-letter word that starts with “B.”

That’s what Vujacic said Paul called him late in New Orleans’ victory over the Lakers on Tuesday night.

“He called me names on numerous occasions,” Vujacic said.

For yelling back at Paul – even though Vujacic insisted all he said was: “What did you say?!” – Vujacic got a technical foul from referee Joey Crawford. (Then Vujacic got an earful from teammate Kobe Bryant, who was more than a little peeved that this game in which he was so absurdly hot with his shot was slipping away.)

You could see Paul did say something to Vujacic that got his attention as early as the first quarter. Vujacic had come into the game and immediately hit a 3-point shot over Paul, but Paul answered with a jumper over Vujacic as the shot clock was expiring.

Next time down, Vujacic was called for a foul for slapping Paul’s raised arm on a jump shot so hard that Paul fell to the floor, and Paul got up yapping.

That was the first of three fouls called on Vujacic in the span of a minute and a half, another source of his frustration. Vujacic wound up committing five fouls in just 10 ½ minutes in a game that Lakers coach Phil Jackson described as “Sasha not being able to compete tonight because of foul troubles and other things going on with him.”

It left Vujacic, always emotional and prideful, more than a little bitter about the defeat, the Lakers’ first loss in three meetings this season against the Hornets.

“It’s one game,” Vujacic said. “We’re playing for a championship. They might be playing for this game.”

It is true that New Orleans coach Byron Scott had motivated his players by saying they needed to prove they could beat the Lakers, but that was hardly the extent of Vujacic’s implication.

Then again, considering Vujacic so openly assesses that the Lakers are better than the Celtics, why not declare obvious superiority over the West’s next best team, too?

And on the off chance that the Lakers don’t face the Hornets or the Celtics in the playoffs, there is a subplot for when Crawford officiates postseason Lakers games, too.

“It’s just hard to play when you play against more than five people on the floor,” Vujacic said.

Vujacic said he has never had any previous problems with Crawford, who called most of Vujacic’s fouls. Without making a direct comment about the officiating, Vujacic also said: “The way everything went was disgusting” and “I’m ashamed (by) what I saw tonight.”
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #81
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
^^If this had happened a week ago I would have said Josh Duhamel, but he turned out to be a total dick...

All the hot and rich guys are either taken, a**holes, too short or made out with Paris Hilton!
tell me about it! but the good news for me is that this disqualifies the most beautiful man alive and ever born Ronaldo from the Maria Sharapova Beard Contest because he sucked major face with her that bitchtrampwhoreskank this summer.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #82
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad you crossed this out:

that bitchtrampwhoreskank .

A phrase like that should be reserved for those who really deserve it.

Like Connecticuit senator Joseph Liebermann.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #83
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
tell me about it! but the good news for me is that this disqualifies the most beautiful man alive and ever born Ronaldo from the Maria Sharapova Beard Contest because he sucked major face with her that bitchtrampwhoreskank this summer.
You serious? I don't think he's into the kind of woman Maria is and by that I mean he isn't into women at all. The only thing that gets him off is a pic of himself. Naked. Ultra tanned and oiled up like a baby....
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #84
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

This Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend thread is starting to get to me....Im ready for a timeout from this site & focus on my other favs. At this point Im just gonna say F*#k It, its her life after all, if she wants to have her name attached to that manwhore then so be it. I would just hope that the people around her would have some kind of good influence and/or advise for her.

Lets see how long I can stay away....I guess if something earth-shattering happens I'll be back. Later peeps
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #85
country flag Izzie.

Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all

Maria can date whomever, I don't really mind, but truthfully, I'm sure this won't last very far into the tennis season Going to his sister's games is nice though.

robson • petko • vika • watson • sloane
Izzie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #86

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I am glad you crossed this out:

that bitchtrampwhoreskank .

A phrase like that should be reserved for those who really deserve it.

Like Connecticuit senator Joseph Liebermann.
look up that word in the dictionary and you'll see Paris's picture right beside it.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #87
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
Now, now. You and I both know the woman in your sig is the only solution.... Prays for a Serenravention.

Clearly the shoulder injury is to blame for this; it has obviously damaged her judgment in some way.*

*As a Maria fan I am contractually obligated to blame all things that go wrong on her right shoulder.
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
You serious? I don't think he's into the kind of woman Maria is and by that I mean he isn't into women at all. The only thing that gets him off is a pic of himself. Naked. Ultra tanned and oiled up like a baby....
too funny. and probably true.

hater.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #89
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

as per other thread in GM, apparently Vujabeardcic is a cover up for the real earth-shattering affair:

Maria and Serena who have now moved in together into their love nest in Florida and were snapped at the farmers market buying chickens for their budding farm.

I looove off-season
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM   #90
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayja View Post

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...asha-and-maria

They are really dating. I want Charlie back
O sh*t Maria with Paris' boyfriend

He's 6ft 7in (2.01m) and she: 1.88m (6ft 2in)...

He likes blondies for sure.

Maria...
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote