The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM   #766
country flag LleytonFan

LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Lakers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashafan00 View Post

Belarus
Sasha is looking damn good!!! Yuri looks well rested. I love how he approves of Sasha!

Last edited by LleytonFan : Jul 1st, 2010 at 08:38 PM.
LleytonFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM   #767
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

omg Yuri
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 10:22 PM   #768
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 10:55 PM   #769
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Why is he on his phone? HELLO? Yuri, the master, is talking to you! Where are your manners, boy?

I remember the ex-boyfriend hanging with Yelena at the USO in 09 08(!). Masha's relationship with her parents is amazing.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Jul 1st, 2010 at 11:01 PM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 11:08 PM   #770
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Why is he on his phone? HELLO? Yuri, the master, is talking to you! Where are your manners, boy?

I remember the ex-boyfriend hanging with Yelena at the USO in 09 08(!). Masha's relationship with her parents is amazing.

Yes, but Yuri's approval to me seems more important. Especially since Sasha is with them in their home country...visiting her Grandmother at that . I think Maria by far is closer to her Dad.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:05 AM   #771
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Papa Yuri and Sasha.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:15 AM   #772
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Papa Yuri and Sasha.

I am lovin me some Sasha....MaitaBaby better step back
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 06:11 AM   #773
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

I totally have dibs on him. Plus, CIA agents can't be attached or whatever.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:12 AM   #774
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Is Sasha Marias boyfriend? They seem to get along extremely well!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM   #775
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LleytonFan View Post
Sasha is looking damn good!!! Yuri looks well rested. I love how he approves of Sasha!
yup...sasha look so damn good...i think he's the only guy seen closer to maria and her dad..seems like maria is in a serious relationship..and it must be really solid right now..
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:14 PM   #776
country flag LleytonFan

LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road LleytonFan is on a distinguished road

Masha and Sasha in Belarus..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pu-s0fiKjc
LleytonFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:10 PM   #777
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Masha and Sasha are in love!!!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:20 PM   #778
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LleytonFan View Post
Masha and Sasha in Belarus..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pu-s0fiKjc
They look great together! And I never thought I'd say this but it's nice to see Yuri!
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:42 PM   #779
country flag Jacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I totally have dibs on him. Plus, CIA agents can't be attached or whatever.

great....there goes my social life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
Is Sasha Marias boyfriend? They seem to get along extremely well!

Not to be rude or anything, but what rock have you been under? YES Sasha and Maria are boyfriend girlfriend
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:59 PM   #780
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashafan00 View Post

Belarus
yay!! Yuri!!!!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote