The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 04:17 AM   #61
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend?

vs

Seriously, Charlie seems like a really good guy. And he's done really well keeping their personal lives private. Where did these rumours come from again? A tweet?

But I can't believe he didn't deny the rumours, maybe he just wanted attention?

TEAM CHARLIE.

P.S. If he for some reason turns out to be actually dating Maria, then at least it's not Alexander Ovechkin.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 04:23 AM   #62
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

TEAM CHARLIE

Duh.

There's a Lakers home game tomorrow night. I hope Maria won't be there.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:13 AM   #63
country flag brandy

brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Its true then..
They went to see Maria's invisible sister play volleyball at Sky High where she is currently learning to be a Super hero.
I can't believe it. With this one, noooooooo
brandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:37 AM   #64
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayja View Post
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...asha-and-maria

They are really dating. I want Charlie back
someone know if the bag that the girl wears is a cole haan collection.?? if it is it could be maria...

it's very sad if she is with his guy. i prefer charlie. someone know how charlie is now???

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:38 AM   #65
country flag McPie
MockingDorm

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

hope he's a good man

The McFanPage | The McTrannyPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:48 AM   #66
country flag Cocobear

Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of Cocobear has much to be proud of

maria might not have a sister who plays highschool volleyball, but sasha does and he goes to her games whenever he can apparently. So if that really is a picture of them together I think that is what the caption meant.
Cocobear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #67
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
vs

Seriously, Charlie seems like a really good guy. And he's done really well keeping their personal lives private. Where did these rumours come from again? A tweet?

But I can't believe he didn't deny the rumours, maybe he just wanted attention?

TEAM CHARLIE.

P.S. If he for some reason turns out to be actually dating Maria, then at least it's not Alexander Ovechkin.
If you are a looser any attention is welcome... consider me a member of TEAM CHARLIE

Besides if you look at the picture... we all know how tall Maria is, is Sasha realy "a head" taller? Such a mystic picture is more proof of a spoof.
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 06:27 AM   #68
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

it's ok guys, he's just the rebound guy
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #69
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocobear View Post
maria might not have a sister who plays highschool volleyball, but sasha does and he goes to her games whenever he can apparently. So if that really is a picture of them together I think that is what the caption meant.
Aw no don't tell me that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
If you are a looser any attention is welcome... consider me a member of TEAM CHARLIE

Besides if you look at the picture... we all know how tall Maria is, is Sasha realy "a head" taller? Such a mystic picture is more proof of a spoof.
In regards to Suckfest's height...

He's a touch taller than Kobe who is 6'6, and Fisher is about Maria's height, whatever she is these days. Fisher is 6'1.

Look at him leeching on K-Breezy. Fisher's on the very right.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #70
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I am definitely a member of TEAM CHARLIE.
Seriously Masha, get rid of that troll and go find Charles ffs.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #71
country flag W2RZeroEight
Ee chee wa maa!

W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all

wow i've scanned google news for Sasha Vujacic and the result is just it seems that the team's water guy is more useful than this guy!

maria?? i've always said that as long as you're happy then i'm happy for you, i'm not sure how i feel about this one.

is love really that blind? you've had a shoulder surgery let's get you an eye surgery, quick!!!
W2RZeroEight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #72
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
TEAM CHARLIE

Duh.

There's a Lakers home game tomorrow night. I hope Maria won't be there.
And if she is, lets hope Charlie is with her
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #73
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

nodhira: SERIUS? RT @the_tha u saw them?? *Still praying it's @juliahernandez Sasha vujacic and maria sharapova at my school?? Whaaattt!?!
about 5 hours ago from web
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #74
country flag StrippedToBasics

StrippedToBasics has disabled reputation

Neh... I hope it's not true TEAM CHARLIEEEE but we'll see *for confirmaton*

Christina Aguilera
Cheryl Cole
Lana Del Rey
StrippedToBasics is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #75
country flag kfm

kfm is an unknown quantity at this point

I want Nole back!!! They looked so cute together!
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...kR0yM/610x.jpg
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...99305&page=815
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...335235&page=15
kfm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote