The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #46
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of
Re: Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend?

masha has low standards
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #47
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

I think if we had a poll over this topic, hands down Sasha V would get the majority vote for man-whore. JMO
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #48
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

when you see the pic on this site
http://images.google.be/imgres?imgur...3D126%26um%3D1

and you think that, in the future the girl could be maria, it's just

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #49
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Masha stay away from him!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #50
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

How can you go from someone like Charlie to Vujacic

This relationship sounds so wrong and awkward
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #51
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

For The Love Of God And All That Is Holy Please Wake Me From This Nightmare!

If Maria knows whats good for her she better squash these rumors.....like pronto!
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:42 PM   #52
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
when you see the pic on this site
http://images.google.be/imgres?imgur...3D126%26um%3D1

and you think that, in the future the girl could be maria, it's just
Is the guy in that photo (the guy whose face we can see) the greek fella from Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants??

Sucky thing is, from now on whenever there's an article about Vujacic (probably going on about his lack of contribution) there's gonna be a couple of words about how he was 'linked' to Maria Sharapova Way to tarnish the golden name that goes with the golden locks and golden eyes.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #53
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 10:00 PM   #54
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumkin View Post
masha has low standards
They will spend most of their quality BF/GF time in the closet, so she won't get to see if he is ugly anyway
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #55
Rumkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by saska77 View Post
They will spend most of their quality BF/GF time in the closet, so she won't get to see if he is ugly anyway
well I'm not really judging him for his looks though, it's because he seems like a complete douche and player. Not really someone who I think masha would like.
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #56
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

sasha when he is not happy

btw is funny that everytime maria has a "new boyfriend" we don't like him.
it's the same with charlie. when we begin to appreciate the boyfriend there is a new who come

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 02:36 AM   #57
country flag Mayja

Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice Mayja is just really nice

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...asha-and-maria

They are really dating. I want Charlie back
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 02:50 AM   #58
country flag Jacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayja View Post
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...asha-and-maria

They are really dating. I want Charlie back

wtf!!!! Maria doesn't have a sister
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:24 AM   #59
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
btw is funny that everytime maria has a "new boyfriend" we don't like him.
it's the same with charlie. when we begin to appreciate the boyfriend there is a new who come
I liked Charlie from the very beginning.

That picture does not look like Masha's back and Sasha is taller than that.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:32 AM   #60
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Its true then..
They went to see Maria's invisible sister play volleyball at Sky High where she is currently learning to be a Super hero.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote