The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2010, 05:22 AM   #406
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey camp View Post
Yes, I saw that. As Charles said, that's just basketball. People trash talk. You can't freak out and nearly lose your team the game over it.
Charles is right but deserves to be ignored for stupid opinions.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 05:36 AM   #407
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Charles is right but deserves to be ignored for stupid opinions.
Of course. I can't take Charles too seriously once he told this gem:

“Know why you don’t need to buy a woman a watch?

Because there’s a clock in the kitchen.”
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #408
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Mind games

Whatever. A win is a win.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 02:15 AM   #409
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/20...arapova/37377/

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 02:47 AM   #410
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 03:24 AM   #411
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

hmm, wonder if Sasha will actually be sitting in for Maria's matches.

Maybe having him there will motivate Maria to keep fighting.

You know just like Yuri would be there to cheer Maria on....or is that out of the question
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 07:15 AM   #412
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
You know just like Yuri would be there to cheer Maria on....or is that out of the question
Dude's probably hiking. 13+ years on tour with Masha = little fun for pops.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #413
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

It is a terrible idea. The worst of it.
If he wants to help for Maria just stay home... He can't wait few weeks??? Damn you, horny dog...

Easy prevision: Wimbledon, M.Sharapova RND2 - out.

Congrat.!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #414
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's such a terrible idea to support your GF come on, many players bring their girl- or boyfriends to their matches, athletes from other sports have their partners in the stands to support them. It's no big deal
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #415
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly said I have no idea if SV will be a helpful factor or not Obviously if Maria loses early in Wimbledon everyone will blame him
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #416
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in the first round of AO and he wasn't there. He was with her before Memphis and she won so I think it's kinda stupid to blame him for her up and down results. She is a grown up woman and a professional for many years and I expect her to be able to handle her career and het love life just as any other woman on this planet has to do as well.

The point is just that Maria never really had an official boyfriend so it's sth some fans have to get used to imo
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #417

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Yeah it's such a terrible idea to support your GF come on, many players bring their girl- or boyfriends to their matches, athletes from other sports have their partners in the stands to support them. It's no big deal
yeah, with a very very seriously practice like this, right??

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #418
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
She lost in the first round of AO and he wasn't there. He was with her before Memphis and she won so I think it's kinda stupid to blame him for her up and down results. She is a grown up woman and a professional for many years and I expect her to be able to handle her career and het love life just as any other woman on this planet has to do as well.

The point is just that Maria never really had an official boyfriend so it's sth some fans have to get used to imo
This.

There will be a lot of factors into whether or not Maria will have a good grass season this year: Draws, conditions, and most importantly, her game. Sasha isn't one of them.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Honestly said I have no idea if SV will be a helpful factor or not Obviously if Maria loses early in Wimbledon everyone will blame him
SV can't help for Maria to concentrate or playing better tennis.. Sure. Just disturb her.
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 12:51 PM   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
This.

There will be a lot of factors into whether or not Maria will have a good grass season this year: Draws, conditions, and most importantly, her game. Sasha isn't one of them.
+ honest training.
Sasha is one of them.